|Package Dimensions||40.64 x 22.86 x 10.16 cm; 839 Grams|
|Other display features||Video Games|
|Item Weight||839 g|
|Date First Available||11 June 2019|
Esimen Fashion Hard Case for Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset and Controllers Accessories Travel Bag (Gray)
- ⭐ Original Esimen patent design protects from drops and bumps like the car airbag; it's waterproof, shockproof, Stylish and Durable Guaranteed to prevent any damage to your Oculus Rift S VR Gaming Headset and its accessories.
- ⭐ Super lightweight, easy to carry with handle or to put in another luggage ,Smooth but strong 360 degree zipper for easy opening and closing;Comes with comfortable hand strap to carry easily
- ⭐ High Capacity：The custom cut compartments provide a perfect fit for all your gear. Esimen hard case is tough and reliable all-weather protection for your Oculus Rift S and essential accessories.
- ⭐ Comfort and Security: Fitted with a convenient carry handle, fully-adjustable detachable padded shoulder strap , Durable lining interior for better protection.
- ⭐ PROTECTIVE STORAGE CONTAINER: Storage Hard Carrying Organizer Travel Case Bag Tailor made for the Reality System, which gives Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset and Controllers better protection.als
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Much smaller than packing it back into its original box after every play session, and much more portable too
Top reviews from other countries
Overall very nice product! I am very please with the case. Rolled up the cable and I was able to close the case with no effort at all.