Esimen Oculus Quest 2 Facial Interface Bracket, PU Leather Foam Face Pad for Oculus Quest 2 Accessories (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅【Better View】Replacements (8mm) without light leakage,put you closer to the display to offer a wider field of view and a tighter fitting.
- ✅【Comfortable & Sanitary 】The Oculus Quest 2 face pad is made of PU leather, it is soft and keeps your VR headsets sweat-proof, making your long VR sessions much more comfortable and more sanitary to share with family or friends.
- ✅【Resilient & Soft Facial Interface Bracket】The face interface cover is made of special material TPU, which is soft and resilient. It will make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- ✅【Easy to Install 】The facial interface bracket and the PU leather foam face pad are both easy and quick to install and replace.
- ✅【What You Get】1*Oculus Quest 2 Facial Interface + 1 * Oculus Quest 2 Face Pad（8mm）+1*Lens Cover . If you have any problem with our product, please freely contact us.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Where you nose goes is really small, so unless if you have a very small nose it will be constantly squishing your nose and be very uncomfortable.
When I tried to remove it to put the default one back on I literally had to snap it to get it out because it refused to come out.
Save your money and wait for the official Oculus one to get back in stock again, this one is horrible.
Top reviews from other countries
They included thick padding all the way down onto the part of the bracket that sits above your nose (see attached photo). While it looks attractive, the padding pushes into your nose and limits your ability to breathe comfortably. What's worse, it leaves no room for airflow and will cause your Quest 2's lenses to fog up quickly.
I thought something was wrong with my headstrap at first, but quickly realized the problems began when I swapped the stock foam interface for this Esimen one. You can validate the difference by checking your stock facial interface's nose area -- notice how the padding is extremely shallow on it so as not to create the pressure problems caused by this Esimen product.
You could theoretically slice off some of the foam with an Xacto knife and some elbow grease, but that's a pretty janky solution. I'm returning mine and sticking with the frustratingly sweat-absorbing stock interface for now.