|Model Number||MGate EIP3170-T-IEX|
|Model Name||1-Port DF1 to Ethernet/IP Gateway, -40~75°C, IECEx|
|Part Number||MGate EIP3170-T-IEX|
|Item Model Number||MGate EIP3170-T-IEX|
|Date First Available||13 August 2019|
1-Port DF1 to EtherNet/IP Gateway, -40 to 75°C Operating Temperature, IECEx Certified
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PCCC objects for Rockwell Automation networks supported, Use ProCOM to implement control via COM port mapping
- 8 simultaneous EtherNet/IP client/server pairs with up to 16 queued requests
- Serial redirector keeps the original serial master and slave connection while connecting devices to the Ethernet
- EtherNet/IP and DF1 protocol analyzer for easy troubleshooting, Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Built-in Ethernet cascading for easy wiring, -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models available
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MGate EIP3000 gateways provide EtherNet/IP to DF1 protocol conversion for users who need to connect Allen Bradley PLCs to an EtherNet/IP network. With a number of innovative functions, the MGate series overcomes the difficulties of connecting between legacy serial devices and SCADA software. Both 1 and 2-port gateways are available for use with different sized control networks. MGate EIP3000 gateways support up to 16 EtherNet/IP clients and servers simultaneously. Each client can send up to 16 requests at a time, and the multiple connection capability can help establish redundancy for more complex control systems.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|