|Manufacturer||Litcessory (Philips Compatible)|
|Part Number||LIT-Extension 1M-02|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 7.11 x 0.51 cm; 49.9 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||LIT-Extension 1M-02|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||1m - 2 Pack|
|Colour||White (Standard 6-pin) - V3|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||49.9 g|
Litcessory Extension Cable for Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus (1m, 2 Pack, White)
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||White (Standard 6-pin) - V3|
|Light source type||LED|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.9 x 7.1 x 0.5 centimetres|
About this item
- ✔ ATTENTION -- SELECT THE CORRECT VERSION: Philips makes TWO versions of their lightstrips (Standard 6-Pin V3 and Micro 6-Pin V4). The Micro 6-Pin V4 has a smaller pin connection and IS bluetooth compatible, while the Standard 6-Pin V3 features larger pins and is NOT bluetooth compatible. Please see the image with both connectors to determine the correct version you have before purchasing.
- ✔ ENDLESS DESIGN -- create breaks in your lightstrips, run lights under cabinets, create lighting for shelves, or connect lightstrips across an entire room -- the possibilities are endless!
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION -- easy to use! Our cables are flat & flexible AND all pin connectors are removable.
- ✔ TECH SPECS -- designed for the Philips Lightstrip system, supports runs up to 10 meters, cable is UL listed, made for indoor locations only.
- ✔ REQUIRED -- if you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Controller, you MUST use our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter.
- ✔ LITCESSORY’S HASSLE-FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY – We know you’ll love this product, but if you have any issues at all, just send us a message and we’ll be happy to assist!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Hue is great, but it only allows for a single, continuous lightstrip run. Litcessory products allow for several! This extension cable, specifically designed for the Philips Hue Lightstrip system, enables you to create a break in between your LED lightstrips instead of having only one continuous lightstrip. The possibilities are endless! You can run lights under cabinets with a break over the sink, create sharply defined lighting on a series of shelves, or even connect lightstrips across an entire room. Our cables are flexible and flat, which makes them inconspicuous - perfect for designing your ideal lighting setup!NOTE: If you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Controller, you MUST use the Litcessory “Controller to 6-Pin Adapter" to do so. If you want to connect to a cut lightstrip, you must use one of our 6-pin to Cut-End products. Please see our product line chart below for more info.This extension cable is great for...
- Connecting to the end of a lightstrip to add a break between lightstrips
- Running lightstrips around corners
- Creating space between a lightstrip and a controller (with the use of our “Controller to 6-Pin Adapter”)
Important things to keep in mind...
- Supports lightstrip runs up to 33 feet/10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined)
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female
- Cable is UL Listed
- Made for indoor dry locations only
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will Litcessory products cause my Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus to be dimmer?
- No, Litcessory products do not affect the brightness of the lights, as long as your total lightstrip run length (Philips Hue lightstrip length plus any Litcessory product length) stays within 10 meters/33 feet, your lights will be just as bright!
Philips says their lightstrips are expandable to a maximum of 10 meters/33 feet. If I use an extension cable or ethernet cable, does this affect the 10 meter/33 foot limit?
- We recommend keeping your total lightstrip run under 10 meters/33 feet. This includes the total length of your lightstrips and any Litcessory products and ethernet cables. Some customers have reported success going over this limit, however we have not tested this.
I have a cut Philips Hue lightstrip and I need to add a Litcessory extension cable and connect another cut Philips Hue lightstrip. How do I do this?
- To connect two cut lightstrips together with a Litcessory Extension Cable, you will need our 6-Pin to Cut-End Connectors. This connector has a cut-end connector on one side and a 6-pin connector on the other side.
- Connect the cut-end connector side of the cable to the cut lightstrip.
- Plug the extension cable into the 6-pin side of the 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector.
- Connect a second 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector to the other cut lightstrip
- The extension cable now has two 6-pin connectors to plug into between the two cut lightstrips. All Litcessory products with male pin headers are removable, so you can make them male or female as needed for your project.
Do Litcessory extension cables have LED lights on them?
- No, Litcessory products do not have any LED lights.
|Extension Cable 1m||Extension Cable 3m||Extension Cable 150mm||Splitter||6-Pin to Cut-End Connector||Controller to 6-Pin Adapter|
|Connection Type||6-Pin to 6-Pin||6-Pin to 6-Pin||6-Pin to 6-Pin||6-Pin to 6-Pin||6-Pin to Cut-End||Controller to 6-Pin|
|Can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||✓|
|Supports lightstrip runs up to 33 feet/10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|6-Pin Connector Removable?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable is UL Listed||✓||✓||✓||✓||Not Applicable||✓|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only|
|Compatible with Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 February 2021