|Package Dimensions||16.1 x 9.8 x 5.4 cm; 90 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||90 g|
DocaPole Extension Pole Hinge Tip and Angle Adapter | Standard Threaded Tip for Extension Pole or Telescopic Pole | DocaPole Attachment and Accessory | Compatible with Any Standard Threaded Tip
Enhance your purchase
- PROVIDES OVER 180 DEGREES OF ROTATION – allows the user to access high-up and hard-to-reach areas – including over gutters, window sills, rafters, book bases, picture frames, chandeliers, and more – and allows the pole to approach target areas perpendicularly rather that at the angel of the pole
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY STANDARD THREADED TIP OR ATTACHMENT – attaches to the best-selling DocaPole or to any other standard threaded telescopic pole, mop or broom handle – use with any attachment that features standard ACME threading – replacement hinge tip for the tip featured on the 12 foot and 24 foot DocaPole Extension Pole
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE – the double-reinforced composite nylon ensures high tip quality, durability and rigidity – while we recommend using our metal tips for intensive tasks just as tree pruning and sawing, and snow roof raking, this highly durable hinge tip is sufficient for all other easy to moderate load extension pole activities, such as cleaning, painting, photography, etc.
- EXTENSIVE APPLICATIONS - when combined with the right attachment include: optimal angle for paint brush holder, dusting high flat surfaces, dusting high ceiling fans, cleaning gutters, optimal angle for paint roller, photography, home inspection, and more
- COMBINE WITH OUR EXTENSIVE LINE OF DOCAPOLE ATTACHMENTS to accomplish all your hard-to-reach tasks: search DocaPole to see our full catalogue
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.