|Product Dimensions||2.59 x 2.59 x 60.96 cm; 612 Grams|
|Item Model Number||F17T8/841|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||4100k Cool White|
|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Type of Bulb||Fluorescent|
|Luminous Flux||1400 Lumen|
|Special Features||2 Foot Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 100% Breakage Replacement Guarantee, Fluorescent lamp with alto technology has reduced mercury content for an environmentally friendly alternative to standard bulbs|
|Item Weight||612 g|
(6 Pack) F17T8/841 17W 24 Inch T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 4100K Cool White, Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base, 17 Watt T8 Light Bulbs
|Price:||+ $13.63 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||2 Foot Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 100% Breakage Replacement Guarantee, Fluorescent lamp with alto technology has reduced mercury content for an environmentally friendly alternative to standard bulbs See more|
|Light source wattage||17 Watts|
|Colour temperature||4100 Kelvin|
About this item
- Pack of 6, T8 High Performance Straight fluorescent light bulb, 17-Watt, Medium Bi-Pin Base
- ROHS Compliant, can be used on both instant and rapid start ballasts, providing continuous beautiful light from end to end with no dark spots
- Cool White 4100K, CRI 83 and an average life of 20,000 hours, Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- T8 fluorescent tubes provide high light output and long life, making them perfect for commercial and industrial applications
- High Efficiency 1400 lumens providing an industry-high light
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Circle 17-Watt T8 Fluorescent Light Bulb Ideal for residential use in kitchens, bathrooms, garages, basements, as well as for commercial use and industrial applications
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|