|Manufacturer||FORM Athletica Inc.|
|Item Model Number||FSG100-SG-BK|
|Package Dimensions||23.3 x 14.4 x 8.3 cm; 370 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
FORM Smart Swim Goggles, Fitness Tracker for Pool and Open Water with a See-Through Display That Shows Your Metrics While Swimming
Enhance your purchase
|Lens coating description||Chemical Resistant Coating|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMART DISPLAY built right into the goggle lens. See swim metrics and workout instructions without obstructing your vision.
- GUIDED WORKOUTS IN YOUR GOGGLES: Browse hundreds of workouts in the FORM Swim Appp, then upload to your goggles. Swim with instructions, metrics, and progress updates.*
- OPEN WATER SWIM MODE: Connect with compatible Garmin smartwatches and Apple Watch to unlock real-time GPS distance and pace, heart rate, timer, and more.
- FORM SWIM APP for iPhone and Android: Review your metrics after you, customize the goggles, share your swim, and sync workouts to other popular fitness apps.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Chemical-resistant anti-fog, replaceable silicone eye seals, custom nose bridge sizes, and adjustable silicone strap. Waterproof up to 32 feet (10 meters). 16 hours of battery life. 1-year limited warranty. Case and charging cable included.
Frequently bought together
Learn More About Our Newest Feature, Guided Workouts:
Never count a lap or memorize a workout again. Now, you can swim with real-time metrics and guided workouts in your goggles. Your goggles will let you know what’s next, share progress updates (like last length of a set), and keep you motivated from start to finish. With a variety of workouts, there’s something for every swimmer. Browse by distance, intensity, and category, or use Workout Finder to get three different swim workout suggestions. Membership required. Purchase in app. Monthly and annual plans starting from as low as 14.99 AUD/month for a limited time only. Free 1-Year FORM membership available for a limited time only. Must have FORM Smart Swim Goggles to access Workouts.
• FORM Smart Swim Goggles
• Protective Goggles Case
• 7x Interchangeable Nose Bridges
• Magnetic Charging Cable
• Heart Rate Mounting Clip
• Quick Start Card
|Pool||Open Water (Goggles Only)||Open Water (with GPS Watch)||Swim Spa|
|Pace||✓||✓||✓ (In app only with partner swim spa²)|
|Heart rate (sensor sold separately)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stroke rate||✓||✓||In app only||✓|
|Distance per stroke||✓|
|Calories||✓||In app only||In app only||✓|
- Swimming with heart rate lets you calibrate your effort to make the most of every workout. Sensor mounting clip is included in your purchase. Compatible models include Polar Verity Sense, OH1/OH1 + heart rate sensor. Heart rate sensor is sold separately.
- Partner swim spa models include, Jacuzzi swim spas: PowerActive, PowerPro. Hydropool swim spas: Sport, AquaTrainer, Executive. ThermoSpas swim spas: Platinum, Diamond. Swimlife swim spas: Fit, Expert
- Real-time stroke rate is only available when swimming freestyle. Average stroke rate from your last length, available for all strokes.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Traceur Bullet on 5 July 2021
My personal times and improvement I have seen since using these has far surpassed any previous training (or even squads that I have been involved in).
There is a slight hindrance in terms of your wider vision (on the right) due to the device, but I haven't found this to impact my swimming at all.
Whilst they are certainly more expensive than your average goggles, I would unreservedly recommend them to anyone who is a regular swimming looking to get some more assistance in the pool.
Top reviews from other countries
"When syncing a swim from your goggles to the app, the swim is being processed in our cloud before it is shown in
the app, this is why an internet connection is needed." (FORM Support)
Für mich ein informationstechnisches No-Go. Schwimmbrille geht zurück.
The phone application is also very comprehensive and synchronize immediately with my strava.
The goggles need a good 10min to get used to as the display takes a bit of your vision away but then it's all good. They fog up as any other goggles but they do keep the water out once correctly adjusted to your face (many different nose bridges provided).
They are obviously an expensive investment but to me it's another reason to get to the pool !
Before I would excuse myself and only do the few I did whimping out when I felt slightly jaded. Now I have this bright big number I can watch count down until I reach my goal. Absolutely fantastic.
They are super-easy to use, great battery life and the companion app gives lots of interesting stats once you've synchronised your goggles after your swim. The build quality is superb and the included case helpful and practical.
I know that these are a lot of money and for just a gadget I was being overly extravagant. But, these are a lot more and so worth the money.
Build quality is superb (even if the anti-fog still fogs a little); they're comfy and come with a comprehensive set of nosepieces to guarantee the best fit. Given the amount of technology packed into them, they're very unobtrusive; you'd never know that they were smart goggles by looking at them.
The display is clear and easy to customise, with dashboards for swimming, resting, and turning. You can pretty much choose whatever data you'd like for each of them.
There is a slight reduction in peripheral vision, but the HUD doesn't interfere with your vision nearly as much as some reviewers have stated.
The app is simply brilliant, and captures plenty of rich data – its integration with Strava is fantastic, with an elegant image showing your stats.
There are a few niggles. You do need to keep them on, and not rinse them when you're resting. Doing so might compromise the coating, and also tends to misregister as additional lengths. But that's a minor quibble giving that this is cutting-edge tech.
It's like being in a little fighter jet. Sadly without the torpedoes...