- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Import, 4 November 2016
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 14 x 1 cm; 89 Grams
- Manufacturer : Hallmark
- Manufacturer reference : PW 716692
- Original Release Date : 2016
- Label : Hallmark
- ASIN : B01M1CGOOY
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 154,652 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
French chanteuse Françoise Hardy listened to American pop whilst growing up as a youngster in Paris, being gifted a guitar as a reward for passing a school exam. Right from the off she began writing her own material, making her first record in 1962 and scoring a major worldwide hit with Tous les garçons et les filles. Equal interest was paid to her looks, earning her attention and admirers as diverse as David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Bob Dylan. Her subsequent debut album was equally well received, with her songwriting said to be timeless. It is here that her profound shyness and insecurities are given free rein, resulting in an album that is refreshing and iconic.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The sound quality is excellent throughout.
Quite an insight into an artist who was not given enough airplay in the teeth of a lot of froth from 60's Britain.