|Number of Pieces||36|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||43.99 x 25.1 x 8.99 cm; 826 Grams|
Fajiabao Bath Toys Slide Splash Water Ball Track Stick to Wall Bathtub for Toddlers DIY Waterfall Pipe and Tubes Tub Toys with Suction Wheels Gift for Kids Boys Girls Age 3 4 5 6 7 Years Old
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❀Funny Bath Toys for Toddlers: The water ball track comes with some wheels and balls. Kids would like to pour water on the track to make the wheels spin or use the balls and send them down the track, so much fun for kids in bathtime.
- ❀Educational Construction Toys: The water station is easy to set up and take apart. It provides varieties of ways to assemble blocks which can help kids use problem solving skills to make her or his own waterfall station someday.
- ❀Colorful Bathtub Toys: The waterfall bath toys set are all in bright color, which could easily catch kids eyes and the different color combination of the track helps to develop kid's color recognition at early age.
- ❀Multifunction Water Toys for Toddlers: This DIY construction kit not only can be used in bathroom, but also in other smooth surface place like glass door or fridge door. Multiple playing will give children more choices and fun.
- ❀Premium Quality Tub Toys for Toddlers: The splash toys are made of high quality materials, non-toxic, without any sharp edge, keeping your kids far away from getting hurt during happy water time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
--It is very easy to set up on the bath tub wall
--The track toys will be a good gift for kids who love water game.
--It will develop kids hand eye coordination and fine moter skills.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If the use will be for water flowing down, as opposed to the balls and beans, adjust the angles/slopes to be more gradual for water, as the settings for balls and beans will cause the water to shoot out of the turns. On the flip side, if this adjusted for water, the beans won't flip well. Not a criticism, but an observation.
The waterwheels don't spin too freely
This all said, I would purchase this for another toddler, knowing limitations