- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Faleemi HD Pan/Tilt Wireless WiFi IP Camera, Home Security Video Transmission Surveillance System, Nanny Cam with Two Way Audio, Night Vision Remote Control for Baby/Elder/Pet/Office Monitor FSC776B
Enhance your purchase
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
|Video capture resolution||720p|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount|
About this item
- Superb HD 720P (Resolution of 1280x720) Video at 30fps. 24/7 Record and Playback via local Micro SD Card (Max. 128GB), FTP Pictures Upload.
- 3 Step QR code Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using Faleemi App (Free to download), Special Smartlink Technology for Quick WiFi Setup. Immediately Stream Video and Bidirectional Audio to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC. Video Setup Guide: https://youtu.be/jaDVuVwjaS8
- Super Wide Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt (Horizontal 270 degree and Vertical 60 degree), and IR LED for 24 Hours Monitoring, Night Vision Up to 16 feet.
- Keep an Eye on what you love. Communicate with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts Snapshots as well as Mobile, Windows PC, Mac OS and Web (Safari, Firefox, IE and Chrome Supported).
- Please note: this is a 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi band camera, If you use dual-band router, please connect the camera to the 2.4GHz WiFi.Superb Build Quality Backed by a Full 1-year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Faleemi. Our Support Team is available by email and phone. If you need phone call support, send your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call +1 213 293 3560 on 6:00am ~ 12:00pm (EST) / 6:00pm ~3:00am (PST).
Product detailsSize Name:Indoor 720p Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.7 x 7.7 x 10.8 cm; 208.65 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 November 2017
- Manufacturer : faleemi
- ASIN : B0716T7XVQ
- Item Model Number : FSC776C
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Faleemi Pro HD 720P Pan/Tilt WiFi IP Camera with Two Way Audio
The Faleemi HD 720P Pan & Tilt IP Camera is a simple to use camera that can be conveniently positioned within the home (within wireless range of your internet router) and remotely controlled from your computer, tablet or Smartphone. It is as easy as 1,2,3 by QRcode setup via Faleemi App. It features crystal clear picture quality, capturing video in full HD 720P at 30 frame per second, inclues a built-in microphone and speaker to allow you to listen and speak back to where the camera is located, a SD socket to capture video onto a SD card (up to 128GB, not included) and a wealth of other great features. If you want a simple surveillance product to protect your home or a discreet way to monitor (and listen/speak to) children, elderly relatives or pets wherever you are in the world, then this is the ideal solution for you.
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
- WiFi Support
- Power Interface
- WPS/Reset Button
- Built-in Micro SD Slot
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- 3.5mm Audio out Interface
- 12 Infrared LED, 8m Night Vision Range
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 640x360, 320x180
- Compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Max Frame Rate: 45fps
- Image Sensor/ Lens: 1/2.7” CMOS Sensor, f=4mm F=2.0, Viewing Angle: 90 degree
- Pan/Tilt Range: Horizontal 350 degree, Vertical 90 degree
- Motion Detection: Supported, will activate camera
- Security Protocols: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- WiFi Speed: IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- 1 Camera
- 1 Wi-Fi Antenna
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Network Cable
- 1 Ceiling/Wall Mounting Bracket
- 2 Mounting Screws & Plugs
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have some issues with lag/disconnection issues, however when I installed a Wi-Fi extender, they went back to working perfectly.
If you don't have the ability or desire to install a hardwired camera, this one should definitely be on your list of options. Due to the inherent low resolution of Wi-Fi cameras, I will be using other cameras with higher definition (5mp).
Customer service is exceptional, had questions about the recording and also about the SD card and they responded right away with detailed instructions.
Top reviews from other countries
Yesterday I finally found a blog that posted “ how to know if your faleemi camera is defective.”
The one I bought is defective, officially.
Seller won’t issue refund as I’m passed the return window.
First off let me start by saying that the customer service had me at hello. Even before I received the camera, they were there to answer all of my questions. They did so quickly, politely and most of all....patiently! After I got the camera and set it up, I still hounded them with a ton more questions and again, they were absolutely fantastic in making sure every one of them was answered. Thank you for that!
Now to the camera...I primarily use this at night so quality night vision was a must. This delivers with a very clear picture and there is virtually no blur when someone walks into the frame. I had another one that any movement would result not just in a blob like blur but then after they left the frame the 'ghosting' would still be there from their presence. There is none of that with this unit.
The sound is pretty decent as well and for the record, the audio does record with the video. I say this because the same camera I spoke of above...the audio did not record onto the sd card with the video. It picks up voices pretty clearly but I will admit that it's better in smaller rooms. However, in larger rooms, voices can be picked up as well, just for playback, I recommend headphones. Regular laptop speakers you may not hear the talking as well. Having said that, sound-wise, it is great at picking up any noises that happen in the house from a tap on the window to a tv in the other room. This for me is not only great for recording but while I'm monitoring it as well.
Having the videos record and save to sd card in MP4 format is great and I don't have to convert them in order to watch them. This was a major issue for me and a big reason I like this camera so much.
The app is great. I can record from it and play it back (just remember to go back and save the videos from the app to your ipad or iphone) and the controls are nice and sensitive. I'm able to move the camera around, change the brightness on my screen, take a screen shot and more. I have one issue with it and that is when I use the mic from the app to talk through the camera into the room it's recording...it works great on my iphone but doesn't work on the ipad. This is minor for me but still wanted to mention it.
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 only because of a tech glitch involving the night vision at start up.I move my camera around a lot which involves plugging it in at different times and in different places. About 8 out of 10 times if I start it up in a room that is already dark, the night vision comes on in a bright/dark pink color. Still works and it will still record as pink night vision, but the pink is like an 80's nightmare. I've tried a few different things to stop this from happening, even addressed it with customer service and they suggested a few tips. But I figured out what works for my unit is this...turn on a light, let the night vision go off and have it record for a couple of seconds in regular mode and then turn the light back off. When the night vision kicks in, it should be fine.
For me, this is a great camera and I may get a second one eventually. After all the problems I had with the others I tried, this one saved my sanity. I guess the best was saved for last.
But the app (or possibly the camera) is missing a major feature that makes it unusable for me because I bought this to monitor my home remotely when my child is there with a nanny. I emailed Faleemi support about it, and got no reply. They advertise their facebook page, but there is no reply to posts from customers who experience issues.
For privacy, reliability and performance reasons, I want to connect to the camera remotely but without using a DDNS. Activating the DDNS routes the video through 3rd party servers where the video can be stored and accessed by other people. I wouldn't mind if the camera was filming outside my home, but in my child's bedroom, I have a problem with that. That's why, with my other cameras, I have set up a secured connection to my router, which forwards the connection (with port forwarding) from my app to the camera. I have done it many time using other IPcams by setting up my router to always assign the same IP addresses to my IPcams and setting up port forwarding on my router. But the Faleemi app does not let me add a camera by specifying the IP address and port number of the camera. We have to enter the camera ID or use their sound wave technology near the camera in order to set it up. When I connect to the camera via a web browser, I use a Mac and the only plugin Faleemi has for video streaming is for Microsoft. I have emailed them to ask for a way to connect remotely directly to the camera IP address and port ID to view and listen, but got no reply. It sucks. If a company wants to stay alive, they better server their customers. They also need offer basic features such as letting users connect via an IP address and port ID. I am very disappointed, I am returning the camera.