|Product Dimensions||7.7 x 7.7 x 10.8 cm; 208.65 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FSC776A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Voltage||5 Volts (DC)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Infrared, LED|
|Special Features||Pan Tilt Digital Zoom|
|Item Weight||209 g|
Faleemi HD Pan/Tilt Wireless WiFi IP Camera, Home Security Video Surveillance Camera with Two Way Audio, Night Vision for Baby/Elder/Pet/Office Monitor Nanny Cam FSC776W (White)
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Kitchen, Living Room, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway, Nursery|
About this item
- Superb HD 720P (Resolution of 1280x720) Video at 30fps. 24/7 Record and Playback via local Micro SD Card (Max. 128GB), FTP Pictures Upload.
- Step QR code Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using Faleemi App (Free to download), Special Smartlink Technology for Quick WiFi Setup. Immediately Stream Video and Bidirectional Audio to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC. Video Setup Guide: https://youtu.be/jaDVuVwjaS8
- Super Wide Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt (Horizontal 270 degree and Vertical 60 degree), and IR LED for 24 Hours Monitoring, Night Vision Up to 16 feet.
- Keep an Eye on what you love. Communicate with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts Snapshots as well as Mobile, Windows PC, Mac OS and Web (Safari, Firefox, IE and Chrome Supported).
- Please note: this is a 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi band camera, If you use dual-band router, please connect the camera to the 2.4GHz WiFi.Superb Build Quality Backed by a Full 1-year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Faleemi. Our Support Team is available by email and phone. If you need phone call support, send your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call +1 213 293 3560 on 6:00am ~ 12:00pm (EST) / 6:00pm ~ 3:00am (PST).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Faleemi Pro HD 720P Pan/Tilt WiFi IP Camera with Two Way Audio
The Faleemi HD 720P Pan & Tilt IP Camera is a simple to use camera that can be conveniently positioned within the home (within wireless range of your internet router) and remotely controlled from your computer, tablet or Smartphone. It is as easy as 1,2,3 by QRcode setup via Faleemi App. It features crystal clear picture quality, capturing video in full HD 720P at 30 frame per second, inclues a built-in microphone and speaker to allow you to listen and speak back to where the camera is located, a SD socket to capture video onto a SD card (up to 128GB, not included) and a wealth of other great features. If you want a simple surveillance product to protect your home or a discreet way to monitor (and listen/speak to) children, elderly relatives or pets wherever you are in the world, then this is the ideal solution for you.
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
- WiFi Support
- Power Interface
- WPS/Reset Button
- Built-in Micro SD Slot
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- 3.5mm Audio out Interface
- 12 Infrared LED, 8m Night Vision Range
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 640x360, 320x180
- Compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Max Frame Rate: 45fps
- Image Sensor/ Lens: 1/2.7” CMOS Sensor, f=4mm F=2.0, Viewing Angle: 90 degree
- Pan/Tilt Range: Horizontal 350 degree, Vertical 90 degree
- Motion Detection: Supported, will activate camera
- Security Protocols: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- WiFi Speed: IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- 1 Camera
- 1 Wi-Fi Antenna
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Network Cable
- 1 Ceiling/Wall Mounting Bracket
- 2 Mounting Screws & Plugs
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By LR on 2 May 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Yesterday I finally found a blog that posted “ how to know if your faleemi camera is defective.”
The one I bought is defective, officially.
Seller won’t issue refund as I’m passed the return window.
I was not able to get the camera to connect to one of my routers, but it did connect to another router. (I believe the reason was the non-standard encryption on my first router wasn't compatible with the camera.) Something that isn't mentioned in the instructions that you should be aware of, is that during initial configuration the mobile app communicates with the camera via sound. The sound it makes is quite loud so I wouldn't configure the camera around sleeping babies. (Or dogs like mine that get freaked out by weird sounds.) Once configuration is complete (30 seconds) you won't have to deal with that sound ever again.
Even though I liked this camera, I ended up returning it for one simple reason: if you leave it in monitor mode (so you can see and hear the audio constantly), if it disconnects for some reason (out of range, interference, etc), it doesn't auto-reconnect on its own (though it looks like it's trying). You have to hit the back button and then click on the camera option again. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, and if I were using the camera to monitor my pets or just as general security I wouldn't have minded, but I intended to use it as a baby monitor, and I can't have it disconnect in the middle of the night and stay disconnected. Note this issue is with their Android app, I'm not sure if the issue happens with the iPhone app or 3rd party software. But with my baby due any day now, I didn't have time to test alternative software.
For the price, I would recommend this camera, but not if you intend to use it as your only baby monitor. I think the reconnect issue could possibly be solved in the software, so maybe a future software update will address this. For pets this should be great as is.
As a side note, I am impressed with the company and their customer service. I had some questions for them and they were quick to respond, their answers were very thorough, and they were receptive to my suggestions. I would certainly consider purchasing from them again.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 August 2017
So while the camera is great, it's of no use if the app is absolutely useless. What's the point of this setup if you can't trust it to send you an alarm, record any video or even connect at all? If you need a camera to use to monitor your home and family DO NOT buy this camera. Look elsewhere.
The fact that they want you to store YOUR FOOTAGE in THEIR CHINESE CLOUD is a HUGE security and privacy issue.
I'm looking into the REOLINK cams as you can use them to store footage on Synology app drives...etc.
Here is their Response:
"Thank you for your kind reply.
We are sorry that the new version camera will not work with the original App and the original cameras will not work with the new App "Faleemi Cloud". We understand you well that it is not good to use 2 apps. Our sales department and after-sales department are also troubled by this:(.
We also feed back this to our engineers. They said that since the older cameras were designed not based on cloud storage before. And all the new version cameras updated to cloud storage and will be compatible with Alexa in the future and we added many other new great functions. They had to redevelop a new App, since the structures of the apps are different, they can't put them in one, but all of the existing cameras and the new models in the future will work with the new app."