Other Sellers on Amazon
Faleemi 1080P Pan/Tilt Wireless WiFi IP Camera, Home Security Surveillance Video Camera Two Way Audio, Night Vision Baby/Elder/Pet/Nanny/Office Monitor FSC882
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||H.264, Night-vision|
|Video capture resolution||1080p, 480p|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- Superb HD 1080P (Resolution of 1920x1080) Video at 30fps. 24/7 Record and Playback via local Micro SD Card (Max. 128GB), FTP Upload.
- 3 Step QR code Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using Faleemi App (Free to download), Special Smartlink Technology for Quick WiFi Setup. Immediately Stream Video and Bidirectional Audio to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC. Video Setup Guide: https://youtu.be/jaDVuVwjaS8
- Super Wide Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt (Horizontal 300 degree and Vertical 60 degree), and IR LED for 24 Hours Monitoring, Night Vision Up to 23 feet.
- Keep an Eye on what you love. Communicate with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts Snapshots as well as Mobile, Windows PC, Mac OS and Web (Safari, Firefox, IE and Chrome Supported).
- Please note: this is a 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi band camera, If you use dual-band router, please connect the camera to the 2.4GHz WiFi. Superb Build Quality Backed by a Full 1-year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Faleemi. Our Support Team is available by email and phone. If you need phone call support, send your phone number to email@example.com. Or call +1 213 293 3560 at EST 6am-11am, 8pm-5am; PST: 6am-8am, 5pm-12pm.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.61 x 8.51 x 12.09 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 June 2018
- Manufacturer : faleemi
- ASIN : B0798KRR9W
- Item Model Number : FSC883
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Faleemi Pro HD 1080P Pan/Tilt WiFi IP Camera with Two Way Audio
The Faleemi HD 1080P Pan & Tilt IP Camera is a simple to use camera that can be conveniently positioned within the home (within wireless range of your internet router) and remotely controlled from your computer, tablet or Smartphone. It is as easy as 1,2,3 by QRcode setup via Faleemi App. It features crystal clear picture quality, capturing video in full HD 1080P at 30 frame per second, inclues a built-in microphone and speaker to allow you to listen and speak back to where the camera is located, a SD socket to capture video onto a SD card (up to 128GB, not included) and a wealth of other great features. If you want a simple surveillance product to protect your home or a discreet way to monitor (and listen/speak to) children, elderly relatives or pets wherever you are in the world, then this is the ideal solution for you.
- WiFi Support
- Power Interface
- WPS/Reset Button
- Built-in Micro SD Slot
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- 4 Infrared LED, 7m Night Vision Range
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 640x360
- Compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Max Frame Rate: 30fps
- Image Sensor/ Lens: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor, f=3.6mm F=2.0, Viewing Angle: 105 degree
- Pan/Tilt Range: Horizontal 300 degree, Vertical 60 degree
- Motion Detection: Supported, will activate camera
- Security Protocols: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- WiFi Speed: IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- 1 Camera
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Ceiling/Wall Mounting Bracket
- 2 Mounting Screws & Plugs
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE: the product maker Faleemi was most helpful and responsive. We got the second camera up and running and both work great! I am now looking at purchasing two, possibly three more for the outside. Thanks Faleemi customer service
Purchased this item to catch thieving roommates. The unit is fairly easy to install and set up, but you must do it within 5 minutes or you have to reset the unit. The alarm system is VERY active (i.e. will alert you to even a mouse sneeze) if you set it too high. There is a slight delay in the emailed pictures but if you have the video recording option set up it will capture everything. Everything can be controlled from the app at any distance at any place (with and without wifi) so long as you have some form of internet on your phone.
So here is the trick that I found where many customers are complaining about the alerts not working/stopped working. Initially this has happened to me....
DOWNLOAD the Desktop Software it can be googled simply through "Faleemi Support" select your device and you'll see a bunch of yellow apps, just find your operating system and install. The following steps must be done after set up!
Follow this pathway to get your alerts to come back on:
Default P2P Group> right click on your camera> click alarm settings >click Alarm Time tab> click "All Time". > save
Boom: everything should be neon green, and the alerts will begin to flood your devices. Note: this may help if you have scheduled alert times, I don't so I'm not sure how helpful this may be for you if you want that.
If this does not help, be patient with tech support, not everyone speaks english.