|Product Dimensions||42 x 42 x 12 cm; 5 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RF-FAN14|
|Item Weight||5 kg|
RV Roof Vent Fan-12V Motorhome fan With Reversible Airflow Fan Manual Lift Smoke Lid, Simple Install For Trailer Camper Caravan Roof, Cut Hole Size 355 * 355mm
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||42 x 42 x 12 centimetres|
|Number of blades||10|
|Item weight||5 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-UV ABS material , lifetime warranty on poly-carbonate dome. It has radius corners and a positive weather stripping seal that is water tight and leak resistant,guarantees rain streams down without the possibility of it coming in.
- This high-powered vent fan features three fan blade speeds (low, medium, and high); a reverse switch that sets the fan blade direction (airflow in or out of the cabin); and a manual, dome-lifting knob, Vent manually opens, includes easy to remove flyscreen.
- 12-volt DC power, Quiet yet powerful 12", 10-blade fan,removes stalestuffy air from your RV and draws in fresh, clean air in just seconds!
- Easy to install, Fits standard 14" x 14" roof openings 356mm x 356mm
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It’s common knowledge among modern-day RVing enthusiasts that keeping the interior of vehicles well-ventilated is the key to optimizing level of comfort.
Why We Choose SAILFLO 14'' Vent fan ？Otta says
Boasting a body made from ABS plastic, SAILFLO 14'' is light compared to traditional vent fans for RV but it still handles outdoor elements well.
Since SAILFLO 14'' is also UV-resistant, fading should be less than an issue in the usual case and that is a big plus for summer travels.
Moreover, thanks to the inclusion of a robust integrated cover, the vent fan made by SAILFLO is going to operate smoothly for many years.
Through the twist knob, you could operate the cover of SAILLFO 14'' as you want.
As it employs a combination of a ten-blade fan and a strong motor, the vent fan from SAILFLO keeps air in the interior moving constantly.
it is reversible. When reversing it and have it blow air into the van. Sometimes when I’m cooking I have it blow air out of the van.
If you like to keep the noise down on your rig, the SAILFLO vent fan is the best RV vent fan you can get.
I paired mine with a couple of solar panels and just leave it on all day long. It only draws 18 watts on low, 26 watts on medium, and a little over 30 watts on high.
1. Remove the old existing vent
2. Clean and scrape any butyl, putty from the opening rooftop. The vent size is 14”x14” square.
3. Locate the four corner drill holes, mark them to be easily aligned during installation.
4. Find and secure 12V wires and route them in a convenient location to be connected.
5. Place the new vent into the opening and correctly make small adjustments if it does not fit the size.
6. After it fits correctly, removes the vent, and put the new butyl and putty tape to the roof around the opening 0.5” from the edges.
7. Make sure the butyl or putty tape covers the entire and area to be sealed. Put the new vent into the opening and initially secure it to the roof by screwing down at the corner frill holes.
8. Connect the 12V power correctly.
Cut hole size: 14" x 14"
Overall size : 16"x 16"