Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Fastdata Processing with Spark Paperback – 8 September 2013
Enhance your purchase
About the Author
- Publisher : Packt Publishing (8 September 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 120 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1782167064
- ISBN-13 : 978-1782167068
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 0.71 x 23.5 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This sadly is short verbose and information light.
There is a lot of padding in here for a really very short book - 120 pages doesn't give you scope for multi page code listings and the explanations are not detailed enough to be useful while trying to cover lots of options means you have a lot of too short to actually be of any benefit passages.
Avoid this book. Considering the price it's a shocker!
- this book, for the time it was published, was a useful learning aide, and there wasnt much else out there.
- this book has code snippets, tables, and a real world setup described reasonably well.
- it touches on everything : memory, deployment, and the basic tenants of RDDs