|Item weight||0.27 Kilograms|
Feir Cassette Converter Portable Cassette to MP3 Converter Stereo USB Cassette Digital Tape MP3 Music Player to MP3 Format with Headphones No PC Required
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- Retro Cassette to MP3 Converter, Converting cassette/tape to MP3 format into thumb drive automatically without any other device. Never go out and find the audio editor to record again, you are the expert with this converter;
- Cassette Player, Multifunctional converter. It can be used as walkman, listen to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, car stereo. Just plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into converter, then enjoy the sound memory;
- Portable Tape Player Captures , With Auto Reverse function. Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go. Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere;
- Cassette Player and Tape-to-Digital Converter, with playback function for easily checking the recorded file. It may cause some trouble with the NTFS format of thumb drive. Recommendation format of Thumb/Flash Drive, USB Disk: FAT, FAT32, exFAT;
- Walkman Tape Cassettes, Power Supply: 2×AA Battery (Not including)/ 5V DC USB Power. Attention: It records only when the tape be playing.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
There is a very thin protective film on it. This is New condition item, not used one! Go to youtube, type in EC-007U2 get more video information!!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
EDIT 2018-06-11: Just a few follow ups. I discovered this unit is not designed for precise editing. When you start recording, the light flashes on the USB drive, but it hasn't actually started recording yet. It won't actually start recording for a few seconds after you press the start recording button and the light flashes on the USB flash drive. So, keep that in mind. This unit is designed for best use to record the side of a tape from its rewound position until the end.
My unit, after a while, stopped stopping playing when it finished the 2nd side. At first, it would play Side 1, reach the end, and then start Side 2. It would play Side 2 and then when it reached the end, it would stop playing. Now, it's as if I have the switch always set to loop the tape to play both sides infinitely, even though the switch is not set to loop.
EDIT 2018-06-26: The fast forward function stopped working. So, though these units appear to do the job decently enough, they don't appear to be of decent quality construction as I rarely used that function. This is in addition to auto repeat repeating forever when I didn't have that function enabled, and that it worked initially. Given these factors, I have to say these devices may be cheaply made.
EDIT 2018-06-27: I also discovered your tapes have to be in absolutely pristine condition for this thing to work. If there are creases in the tapes, the device thinks its reached the end of the tape and starts over in the middle of the other side. If, for whatever reason, your tape runs at a rate of speed that isn't constant, the device also thinks it's reached the end of the tape and starts again in the middle of the other side.
EDIT 2018-30-2018: And now the thing doesn't stop recording when the record button, used to stop recording, is pressed. I have to remove the USB flash drive from the unit to stop recording. Thankfully, this works without incident, but it just further illustrates the apparently cheap quality of these devices.