U.FL to SMA M.2 NGFF UFL to SMA Female MHF4 IPX4 IPEX4 Ipex Connector Pigtail WiFi Antenna Extension Cable (10 inches (4 Pcs))
|Price:||+ $7.08 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||10 inches (4 Pcs)|
About this item
- 10 inches/ 25cm lengths of M.2(NGFF) U.FL to SMA antenna connector adapter cable
- Note: be used for M.2 (NGFF) Interface. Cannot be used for MINI PCI-E interface
- Impedance: 50 Ohm, Metall: Copper
- Package Content: 4 x (SMA to M.2 IPX Cable)
- Antenna WiFi Cable for Intel 7260NGW 7265NGW 8260NGW 8265NGW 9260NGW NGFF Wireless Card & M.2 (NGFF) WiFi / WLAN / 3G / 4G / LTE Modules
Product detailsColour:10 inches (4 Pcs)
- Package Dimensions : 10.16 x 6.35 x 0.76 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Tenmory
- ASIN : B08B5FT8LV
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I wanted to buy my own wireless card for the Dell Optiplex 3080 Micro I got from Black Friday. I then used these two provide the antennas since you need two: one for Wifi, the other is wifi/aux (read:bluetooth).
The RP-SMA connectors fit into the back of the small case which was my initial concern but the antenna side of that connector is just wide enough to rub against the other when installed properly. If you firmly but gently pull them apart, you can get the two antenna on there. It wont be screwed all the way on but will be enough to give me full bars on Wifi and BT.
Just wanted to make everyone aware in case you have one. I presume the physical specs are the same for all the Dell Optiplex 3000 Micro series so just keep that in mind.
It could have been bad luck though. The other one I got of these worked with no issues.
The antenna that came with this works very well. I'm still using both of them.
Easy to install and hassle free are the only positives here.