|Manufacturer||Wenzhou Zhijun Trading Co.,Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 5.21 x 2.11 cm; 342 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||342 g|
Ferrule Crimping Tool,Flytuo New HSC8 6-4A Wire Ferrule Crimper and Ferrule Crimper for AWG 28-10(0.08-6mm²) Wire Terminals
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- [High Quality Material]: Made of high quality Alloy Steel and ABS. It creates a sturdy and perfect crimp for DIY electronics, industrial, home improvements and more
- [Crimp Size Range]: The crimping range is 0.08-6mm² /AWG 28-10, ensuring crimping precision
- [Ergonomic Handle Design]: Labor-saving ratchet device. The non-slip nylon handle with lever principle is designed for friendly and easy crimping during use
- [Self-adjustable Crimper Plier Tool]: According to the requirements of the terminal, it automatically adjusts itself to the appropriate diameter for stripping, easy to operate
- [Small Size&Easy To Carry]: The crimping pliers has a small shape ,original design,more convenient for you to use and carry
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Name: HSC4 6-4A,Ferrule Crimping Plier Tool;
2. Material: Nylon & Copper Alloy;
3. Cable end-sleeves: 0.25 ~ 10mm²;
4. AWG: 23 ~ 7.
1. The crimping tool is made of high-hardness precision materials and is durable, lightweight and easy to carry;
2.It features a self-adjustable ratcheting crimping tool for 23-7 AWG ferrules (cable end-sleeves);
3. The crimping tool is marketed as a lightweight option that supplies tight crimps with a powerful gripping force for crimping the terminal;
4. High quality crimping standard ensures repeatable crimping action,ideal for crimping insulated and non-insulated wire ferrules.
1 set crimping tool
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Chose this hex design crimper over the more commonly found 4 sided ones and must say the crimps work very well.
One of those rare occasions where a quality tool just works and dudn cost an arm and a leg.