|Manufacturer||Wenzhou Zhijun Trading Co.,Ltd|
|Package Dimensions||23.29 x 12.5 x 2.79 cm; 422 Grams|
|Item Weight||422 g|
Ferrule Crimping Tool,Flytuo HSC8 6-4A Ferrule Crimper (AWG23-7),Premium Crimping Tool for Wire Terminals Cables End-sleeves
Enhance your purchase
- [Crimp Size Range]: The crimping range is 0.25-1.5mm² /AWG 24-16, ensuring crimping precision
- [High Quality Material]:Made of high quality Alloy Steel and ABS. It creates a sturdy and perfect crimp for DIY electronics, industrial, home improvements and more
- [Ergonomic Handle Design]: Labor-saving ratchet device. The non-slip nylon handle with lever principle is designed for friendly and easy crimping during use
- [Self-adjustable Crimper Plier Tool]: According to the requirements of the terminal, it automatically adjusts itself to the appropriate diameter for stripping, easy to operate
- [Professional Crimper]: The tool offers professional help for crimping work and is easy to carry and store. if you have any problems about the product, just contact us directly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Name: HSC8 6-4A,Ferrule Crimping Plier Tool;
2. Material: Nylon & Copper Alloy;
3. Cable end-sleeves: 0.25 ~ 10mm²;
4. AWG: 23 ~ 7.
1. The crimping tool is made of high-hardness precision materials and is durable, lightweight and easy to carry;
2.It features a self-adjustable ratcheting crimping tool for 23-7 AWG ferrules (cable end-sleeves);
3. The crimping tool is marketed as a lightweight option that supplies tight crimps with a powerful gripping force for crimping the terminal;
4. High quality crimping standard ensures repeatable crimping action,ideal for crimping insulated and non-insulated wire ferrules.
1 set crimping tool
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Chose this hex design crimper over the more commonly found 4 sided ones and must say the crimps work very well.
One of those rare occasions where a quality tool just works and dudn cost an arm and a leg.