|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 8.89 x 3.3 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Home Center|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||Home Center Lite, AC/DC Adapter. Ethernet Cable, Antenna, Manual|
|Item Weight||227 g|
FIBARO FGHCL Center Lite Z-Wave Smart Hub, Remote Home Controller, FGHCL
|Price:||+ $11.55 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Smart home unlocked: welcome to the most compatible z-wave hub, designed to be as open and as user-friendly as home automation gets. Connect any z-wave device or your favorite devices like hue bulbs or sonos speakers, all with one powerful hub.
- Voice control: officially certified to work with Alexa and google home. Control your connected devices with your favorite smart home speaker, just like that.
- Private and secure: you can run your smart home 100% locally with Fibaro home centre lite. And if you ever need to access your network remotely, use the free mobile app and secure cloud connection on demand.
- Do-it-yourself set-up: program automations and rules for your smart home in the most intuitive z-wave interface. Choose between the "if. . . Then" Magic scene creator and the more advanced block scene tool, all built into the system.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. The support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Home centre lite is a smart hub that connects all of your Z-Wave and other 3rd party devices (with 3rd party plug-ins). this small sized gateway communicates and manages up to 230 devices wirelessly using Z-Wave. The home centre lite has an easy to use interface allowing you to customize your home automation. With “Magic scenes”, you can create “if. . Then” scenarios. For example, if the motion sensor detects movement then the lights will turn on. Home centre lite also has the capabilities to create “block scenes”, allowing you to create more customized automations. For example, your outdoor lights will turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise. Home centre lite’s interface has a built-in power management functionality. By using the Fibaro system, You can monitor current energy consumption, as well as the energy consumption history, which enables you to keep track of the devices consuming the most power. Clear, easy to read charts show detailed statistics that help you compare usage numbers and estimate future utility bill charges. Arm Cortex a8 720 MHz processor optimized memory + fast processor = quick communication between Fibaro system devices. Z-wave hardware architecture used in home centre lite makes Z-Wave based home automation system work much easier than ever. Radio frequency: 908. 4 MHz us 128Mb ram, 128Mb SLC hard drive significantly improved user safety thanks to fibre group proprietary approach to data protection. Each home centre lite has its’ own recovery system, holding system backup in cloud, unique to each gateway. This closes each system completely from unauthorized access.
From the manufacturer
Not Your Average Hub
You won’t have to worry about compatibility with your Fibaro hub. Unlike Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels, the Home Center Lite recognizes the latest, most complex Z-Wave devices right out of the box. You’ll also access all of the advanced features for any Z-Wave product right from the interface.
Powerful and Durable
The command center of your smart home should run reliably and last. That’s why the HC Lite features a Cortex A8 processor designed for efficient, low-energy operation. It comes with a strong antennae for extended range. The HC Lite, like any Fibaro device, is UL-listed and complies with all US safety standards.
The HC Lite is the only hub with a multi-layer scene builder. Drag and drop devices to set scenes and rules in the blink of an eye using the Magic Scene creator. Go to the Block Scene tool once you’re ready to move beyond simple 'if… then' scenarios.
Add Any Z-Wave Device for Quick and Easy Automation
As the most popular and efficient smart home protocol, Z-Wave is known for its reliable mesh networks, extra-long range, and complete interoperability. The HC Lite is compatible with the majority of certified Z-Wave devices, regardless of brand or model.
Fibaro doesn't need device handlers or any coding to recognize even the latest Z-Wave products. You'll be able to adjust all of the advanced settings and get detailed information about any product straight from the online interface.
Works with Z-Wave
Cameras and Security
Sonos and more
Good for Business
With over 10,000 installers and resellers worldwide, Fibaro is the preferred brand of Z-Wave professionals. Here’s why:
It’s a one-time investment with no monthly fees.
It can operate 100% locally, even for account registration. That means no Internet connection is necessary to run automations. You can always opt in to cloud connection for secure remote access.
It can be used as a slave hub with Home Center 2 for robust coverage of commercial spaces and larger home automation projects.
Get to know Fibaro
100 Countries, 6 Continents
We're one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, reaching global presence in under 10 years.
Proprietary tech and industrial designs
We're proud to push the technology forward with efficient solutions and a creative approach.
Our team works hard to bring you the most innovative and advanced smart home devices, all designed, developed, and manufactured in-house.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
- 2017 CES Innovation Award
- 2016 iF Design Award
- Z-Wave Alliance Member
- CEDIA Founding Member
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This controller being one of the more pricey ones for the radios featured.
Set it up rather easily.. This thing is pretty fast! The layout makes pretty good sense too.
My issue with this and my 3 stars is this.
I had a few questions… Went to the manual dozen times, you tube, and forum.
The forum members were really nice but kept referring me to manual.
So I called support, where he told me questions should be sent via email only… Odd then why have a support number?
I sent the email…. Never heard back.
GEO fence did not work / Alexa responses took 10 seconds where ST were immediate. Rules were limited (this is the solution I was hoping for)
The rules building which I think they call scenes may be able to work better but again no support.
The iOS app was pretty bad… lay out, look and features.
All that aside, I bet I could have work through SOME of these issues… but when there isn’t any support or specific information, your left with a return.
Real shame, I really like this unit… maybe I’ll check them out in 6 months and see where they are. For the price of this unit (pretty high) I would think you should get better support.
After some use I can give you the cons:
1. If you lose power, you lose the time and date. I haven't opened up the unit (dismantle it). There could be a bad on board battery.
2. Internet time setting is very unreliable, despite trying several different working time servers, I gave up and went manual.
3. I can't find detailed logs. I was having issues with Fibaro plugs and wanted to know why but there doesn't seem to be any place to find technical details regarding coms. I couldn't fix the communication issues so I reset the plug and re-added it (I've owned it for about 2-3 months)
4. The android app isn't great, it's has limited functionality. I use the web interface on my phone instead unless it's a simple on/off I'm trying to do.
I can't give you pros versus other brands as this is the first time I've used zwave, but I can say that knowing what I know, I would have chosen a different brand as my first zwave experience.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 July 2021