|Product Dimensions||4.57 x 4.57 x 4.57 cm; 10 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Motion|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||Motion Sensor, User Manual, Mounting Brackets|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Fibaro FGMS-001 ZW5 motionsensor Sensor, Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-FGMS-001, Does not Work with HomeKit
|Price:||+ $7.50 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, or your connected thermostat.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own!
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or homeseer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels (adt pulse, vivint, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive (both included). hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Inspired by the beliefs of the ancient Egyptians, Fibaro has designed the world's smallest, wireless motion sensor shaped it like a cat's eye. The Fibaro motion sensor combines four useful functions into a tiny, wireless Z-Wave motion sensor! It functions as a motion sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor and a vibration (accelerometer) sensor, thanks to its built-in accelerometer. The multicolor LED Pupil of the Fibaro motion sensor informs family members if it has detected any motion or the current temperature of a room. Set the color and its intensity to your liking and, as soon as you enter a room; you will know immediately what the temperature is. It can also trigger pre-set scenes such as lights turning on when you walk in the room. Please note that some of the advanced features of this device may require the Fibaro home center 2 (HC2) or HC lite controller. Our motion sensor is compatible with most Z-Wave controllers such as HC2, HC lite, smaththings, Vera, Nexia, urc, Clare controls and homeseer.
From the manufacturer
The Ultimate Z-Wave Multisensor
The FIBARO Motion Sensor really shines when you include it in rules and scenes with other smart home devices. Create responsive light schedules based on light intensity throughout the day. Team up the motion and vibration sensor to get instant text alerts when it detects unexpected activity. Automatically run your smart thermostat when your home gets too warm or too cold.
This device set the standard for both functionality and looks of a model smart product. Its small organic design has inspired a new generation of Z-Wave sensors from brands around the world.
Why It's Worth It
With over 25 advanced settings to play with, customize every aspect of the sensor’s performance. Change motion sensitivity (looking at you, pet owners!), reporting frequency, and LED activity. Secure it with a variety of tamper detection parameters. Even modify the sensor’s monitoring based on night and day lux levels. Just make sure your Z-Wave hub supports advanced setting input.
This sensor is extremely compact and discreet measuring at just 1.75” in diameter. Use the included screws or tape to easily mount it anywhere, optimal placement will get you a motion detection radius of 23 feet. Designed and manufactured in Europe, it’s built with high-quality components that will ensure your smart home stays secure and convenient.
Works with Your Z-Wave Hub
The FIBARO sensor works perfectly with any open Z-Wave hub, including:
Get voice status updates with Alexa or Google Home through a compatible Z-Wave hub: FIBARO, SmartThings, or Vera.
The Motion Sensor is not supported by Wink, ADT, Vivint, 2GIG, or any other Z-Wave alarm panels.
Get to know FIBARO
100 Countries, 6 Continents
We're one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, reaching global presence in under 10 years.
Proprietary tech and industrial designs
We're proud to push the technology forward with efficient solutions and a creative approach.
Our team works hard to bring you the most innovative and advanced smart home devices, all designed, developed, and manufactured in-house.
Awards & Certificates
- 2017 CES Innovation Award
- 2016 iF Design Award
- Z-Wave Alliance Member
- CEDIA Founding Member
- Z-Wave Plus Cert: ZC10-18015922 (issued on 12/21/2017)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I primarily wanted it for the lux sensor, so the precision of the AeoTec Trisensor better suited my requirements (although it has it's own downsides also). The lux sensor in the Fibaro is fine for day and night, but if you need to fine tune automations for say dusk and dawn or cloudy days it wasn't precise enough.
If I was just looking for a Motion sensor (with any of it's other features other than lux) the Fibaro would have been the way to go and worth the extra cost over the AeoTec Trisensor just for the fact it uses a local DTH.
Reviewed in Mexico on 19 October 2019