|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 3.8 x 2 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FGS-223 ZW5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||User Manual, Double Switch 2|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Fibaro Fibefgs-223 Power Relay - Electrical Relays (110-230 V, Black)
|Price:||+ $7.46 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||42 x 38 x 20 millimetres|
|Item weight||0.03 Kilograms|
About this item
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- FIBARO Double Switch 2 is also an extension unit
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The remotely operated FIBARO Double Switch 2 is designed to turn two electrical devices on and off and to measure their power and energy consumption. The compact size of the device makes it the world's smallest of its type and allows for the product to be installed in wall switch boxes or housings. FIBARO Double Switch 2 can be controlled either via Z-Wave network or with a wall switch through a direct connection.
Packaging material, main item
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|