back-2-nature Small Animal Bedding & Litter 30L
Enhance your purchase
- Made in Australia from 99 percent recycled paper
- Natural Odour Control
- Highly absorbent
- Contains no nasty chemicals
- Soft on little feet and low dust to reduce irritation
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 48 x 35 x 10 cm; 8.46 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Back-2-Nature
- ASIN : B003XLBV3S
- Item Model Number : 10B2N30
- Country of origin : Australia
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Back 2 Nature Small Animal Bedding and Litter. For the past 10 years, back-2-nature has been providing comfy and safe little homes for our smallest of pets through their Small Animal Bedding & Litter. Made from 99% recycled paper, back-2-nature's flatter and ridged pellets allow for moisture to be absorbed rather than sitting on top of regular bedding, leaving the most delicate of feet dryer and less prone to irritations from standing in wet materials. With a flatter surface area, back-2-nature offers a safer experience for little paws and ankle joints as the pellets don't roll around when hopped or scurried across. Sterile at point of manufacture Back-2-Nature is low in dust reducing the irritations that occur from hay and pine shavings. back-2-nature Small Animal Bedding and Litter can be composted once the waste is removed, but we recommend you check with your local council. Suitable for rabbits, rodents, ferrets, birds and reptiles.
Each Order Comes with 1 x Back 2 Nature Small Animal litter 30ltr
Pour litter 2–4cm (1–2 inches) deep into tray. For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate, then top up with fresh pellets as needed & completely replace at least once a week. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle over existing litter & increase new pellets daily.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Emma on 9 January 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2016
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 May 2017
1. The litter tray is cleaned daily
2. We put a layer of doggie pee pad at the base of the tray.
3. We sprinkle this recycled litter on top of the pee pad.
All the smell is absorbed in this way, and no one would know we had two baby bun buns in the house (apart from the hay that goes everywhere, their huge pen that you can see from outer space, and the fridge that is full to bursting with fresh greens). So yeah, thumbs up.
1) Very affordable - one bag of Back 2 Nature lasts me months.
2) Odorless - they pieces don't smell, and they are quite good at absorbing the smell of small animal waste (provided you change it frequently).
3) Easy to clean - Every night I simply dump the litter tray into the trash and give it a quick rinse, then simply refill it. It's very easy and doesn't stick to the tray.
4) Non-irritating - unlike wood shavings, this bedding doesn't seem have any negative respiratory effects on my bun.
1) Seems a bit uncomfortable as a bedding for indoor rabbits (I may be wrong though).
2) Takes up lots of space - for those who don't have a lot of storage space, you may want to go with a smaller bag.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2018