|Model Number||M3 Pro|
|RAM Size||2048 GB|
|Standing screen display size||3.5 Inches|
|Battery Average Life||15 Hours|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 4.5 x 1 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Item Model Number||M3 Pro|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||8 April 2020|
FiiO M3 Pro MP3 Player, High Resolution and 3.5" Full Touchscreen HiFi Lossless Sound Player with Voice Recorder, E-Book,Supports up to 2TB,Black
|Price:||+ $8.97 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- High Resolution, Full Touchscreen: 3.5-inch full-size high-sensitivity capacitive touch screen with IPS technology, unique zinc alloy body, smooth and natural, elegant and durable. All-touch design provides the most convenient and comfortable interactive experience, making your operation easier.
- High-Fidelity Sound Quality: The M3 Pro is powered by the powerful Ingenic X1000E processor and well-received DAC ES9218P, which ensures you get a smooth, yet long-lasting experience without breaking the bank. A Digital Signal Processor with dynamic range control ensures high volumes are distortion-free and low levels produce rich bass, creating a distinctive immersive listening experience. Supports most audio formats: MP3/OGG/AAC/AIFF/WMA/APE/FLAC/ALAC /WAV/DSD
- Asynchronous USB DAC function: No other player in the M3 Pro’s segment can be used as a USB DAC. It allows you to enjoy up to 192kHz/24 bit audio! USB Audio digital output is supported, up to DSD128
- 15 hours battery life and 35 days standby time: Adopt 1000 mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery and USB-C charging technology. The M3 Pro has a battery life up to 15 hours and standby time up to 35 days. That means if you listen 3.5 hours every day, the M3 Pro can go for a whopping 1 week before needing to be charged again!
- Powerful Multi-function: Support music playback,lossless HD sound recorder, 10-digit display calculator, picture gallery,Text document TXT reading,Rapid file transfers through OTG, TF Card and Setting Function.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FiiO M3 Pro Full Screen High-Fidelity MP3 Player (Black)
Visible screen diagonal
4" / 9 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on 5 August 2020
one I could use while walking or commuting and not have
to risk the other thats several times the price.
Surprisingly though, the sound quality is very close to
the more expensive one, and is using a similar ESS Sabre
DAC (the M3 pro is using the 9128P which is a lower-power
consumption mobile version of the 9028 i think? the other
I think has a 9038 which is one of their premium dacs)
but the actual sound is super close unless you're using
really high-end IEMs or over-ear headphones of the kinda
money that you wouldn't likely use outdoors anyhow.
With prosumer or consumer grade earphones theres
virtually no difference. The only thing the M3 Pro is
missing is a customizable EQ setting and Bluetooth,
I don't care about wireless cuz I prefer my quality wired
IEM's anyway, and Fiio claims a custom EQ option will
be added via firmware update on their website in time.
It has about 7 EQ presets though to choose from though,
the one with the most bass seems to be Classical amusingly,
I use that or the Rock one. Controls are sensible, uses
Fiio's usual short-click for volume, long-click for track skip
on the directional buttons. Theres also a play/pause and
screen on/off button. Battery life is decent, I've had two
pretty long multi-hour listening sessions so far and battery
just got down to 80 percent. So assume maybe 8 sessions
before it hits 20 percent which is the lowest I'd let it go
before recharging honestly.