|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 2.3 x 7.8 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FB50|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Cutting Diameter||48 Millimeters|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Description Pile||Lithium polymer battery|
|Assembled Diameter||48 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Fingerprint Padlock, Bluetooth Lock, APP, IP65 Waterproof, MEGAFEIS Smart Padlock with Keyless Biometric Suitable for Gym, Sports, Bike, School, Cabinet, Garage and Storage
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||48 x 23 x 78 millimetres|
|Lock type||Biometric Lock|
|Item weight||0.1 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【Long Run Time】: MEGAFEIS Smart padlocks have lower power consumption and longer standby time. The USB rechargeable 150MAH lithium battery can support up to 6-month of standby time or 2-month (2500 times of unlock) in one charge. When out of battery, the smart lock will remain locked, simply connect to a USB power supply and recover.
- 【Rugged Construction】: The padlock beam is made of stainless steel for excellent tamper resistance. IP65 weatherproof protects against dust and water. Kindly attention: The padlock is not recommended for extended outdoor use in rain or snow.
- 【Bluetooth Function】: Connect smart padlock to free mobile app by Bluetooth. You can use the app to register fingerprints, unlock, set authorized user, check the last 1000 unlock activities, etc.
- 【Lightweight, Portable & Wide Uses】: Gym lock Compact size to be carried anywhere you go. MEGAFEIS Fingerprint Bluetooth padlock is suitable for both indoor and temporary outdoor use in gym, school, office, door, gate, fence, garage, warehouse, cabinet, shed, suitcase, handbag, luggage, bike, etc. Not intended for outdoor use in rain or snow.
- 【Holiday Gift】【Smart, Safe and Convenient】: Say goodbye to cumbersome password combinations. You can unlock smart padlock with your finger only for a split second. Don't worrying about losing key or forgetting password. MEGAFEIS Fingerprint padlock can register up to 15 sets of fingerprints. You can also authorize and share lock with your family/friend to use it.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oct-04-2019: App available for download! Contact customer support if app not available in Google Play. Farewell to keys, Password and Combination Padlock.
◆Smart padlock with state-of-the-art fingerprint identification technology. Safe and convenient. Supports 360-degree angle fingerprint recognition
◆Small size that you can easily place this padlock in your pocket/bag, good choice when you take it to the gym.
◆Bluetooth connection to free mobile app for simple fingerprint registration, unlock and authorized user management.
The Bluetooth padlock accepts up to 15 sets of fingerprint for optimal performance. Mobile app can log the last 1000 unlock records for tracking purpose.
◆Long battery life runs up to 6-month standby and 2-month normal use.
◆Authorization management: Authorize and share the lock with family/friends. (Bottom of home page-My friends-add by scanning friends APP QR code or account number) QR code in personal center.
Size: 3*2*1 inch
Material: aluminum alloy+ Stainless Steel
Battery: 150MAH lithium polymer battery
Unlock times per charge: up to 2500
Weatherproof rating: IP65, dust proof and water resistant, not recommended for extended outdoor use in rain or snow
Warranty: 1 year
1 x Portable Fingerprint Lock
1 x Micro USB Charging cable
1 x User manual
1. New product needs to charge first.
2. Indicator LED will flash rapid when the battery level is low. Please charge it promptly.
3. Please read the user manual carefully before using.
4. To add the authorized user easily, the mobile app may ask for access to your contacts. You don't need to share it. It won't affect your normal use.
Warranty: 1 Year worry-free warranty, We stand behind the quality of our products. Please contact us directly if you have any question or concern.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery has lasted well with dozens of lock/unlock cycles and so far have not experienced any incorrect unlock attempts - it has only unlocked with known registered fingerprints.
The lock itself isn't going to survive an even moderately determined thief, however for simple uses like a gym locker it does the job.
The bad news...
- The Android application needs FAR too many permissions with no reasonable justification for most of them.
- The registration process requires sharing personal information (ie personal mobile number), but that registration doesn't give you any additional functionality.
- You can only use that same, highly intrusive application to do a bluetooth unlock. Considering the questionable trustworthiness of that application and that there are no alternatives, the bluetooth unlock feature is useless.
- The interface for the application isn't very nice either.
Because you need to use a mobile app with the lock, two stars off for the dodgy app/permissions and the bluetooth unlock subsequently being unavailable.
Improve the application and remove the outrageous permissions and perhaps it gets to 4 or 5 stars.
Top reviews from other countries
I use a padlock almost everyday, when I go to my gym. I am getting older so seeing the dials on a combination padlock became a problem. I started using a keyed lock instead, but hated having to carry the key around with me. This fingerprint padlock seemed to be the answer; and it was, for a while. I started to notice that after my workout, after my shower, the sensor wouldn't always pick up my fingerprint. If I waited a little while, and dried off my fingers and the lock, it would eventually recognize the pattern and open the lock. The first time it happened it worried me but I got used to that was how it worked. (Incidentally, I had coded multiple fingers/fingerprints onto the lock, just to be safe, and none would be recognized when this happened.) I checked the battery on the lock, to make sure it was not running down, and it showed the charge was over 90%, even after a month and a half in service, which I thought was awesome. Last night, however, after my workout, the lock wouldn't open, and the sensor indicator lights stopped lighting up. I tried all of my tricks and nothing worked, the lock would not respond. Adding to the problem, I had worked out late and my club was closing. I waited about 5 minutes, trying the lock, unsuccessfully, on and off. Finally, I was forced to walk through the club with a towel wrapped around me, to go to the front desk, to get something I could cut the lock off with. This was 5 minutes before closing. I had to cut the lock so that I could get into my locker, where all of my clothes, wallet, mobile phone, and car keys were. You see the problem. The lock is now ruined and useless. When I got home I tried the sensor again, and it worked fine, i.e., it recognized my fingerprint and the lights indicted the lock would have unlatched, had it not been broken off.
The perfect solution for such a technology would be to have a backup/override solution for if/when the biometric/fingerprint functionality doesn't work. Perhaps a combination override that could be used instead. That would provide the convenience of being able to use the fingerprint technology most of the time, with the peace of mind of having another way to open the lock should the fingerprint technology fail. It is a very helpless feeling when the lock you depend on fails and you have no other option then to destroy it to get to the stuff it was supposed to protect.
Ultimately I cannot recommend this product. I found that it just couldn't be trusted.