Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard (Mystic Black)
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- FULL SPO2 VALUE - The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow the pulse oximeter to be used right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and physical damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.64 x 7.87 x 5.08 cm; 65 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Zacurate
- ASIN : B00SCPB9KU
- Item Model Number : 10430-BKO
- Best Sellers Rank: 116 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeters designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, the pulse oximeter LED display now faces the user so that the user can read it easily. We have also upgraded many internal hardware and software components of the pulse oximeter. For example: The pulse oximeter can now detect SpO2 levels up to 100%! Taking a reading is easy, just clip it onto your finger and turn it on at the press of a button.
The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries and a silicon cover to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage.
Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the manufacturer website for more info.
Zacurate is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one did however come with batteries, and did not have a loose battery cover like the other.
Top reviews from other countries
Word to the wise: I've seen medical equipment suppliers offer equivalent (rebranded) versions of these items for well over $200. Yes, really. Maybe they're screwing their customers directly or screwing intermediaries (insurance companies or taxpayers via Medicare). Don't be suckered!
No entanto, o produto enviado é totalmente diverso, veio desacompanhado de nota fiscal e trata-se de uma réplica ruim, que não possui marca e é de baixa qualidade. Em contato telefônico o vendedor disse que houve um engano no envio e que os oxímetros que eu comprei (comprei 4 unidades!) da marca Zacurate acabaram há cinco dias e que, portanto, não poderia corrigir o equívoco. Caí em um golpe! A Amazon deveria descredenciar este tipo de vendedor.