|Style||Aids - Technique Aids|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||1.05.028.48|
|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 15.24 x 5.08 cm; 160 Grams|
FINIS Forearm Fulcrum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The forearm fulcrums develop an early vertical forearm (evf) position and increase stroke efficiency
- An evf position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from fingertips to elbow
- The forearm fulcrums promote stroke refinement through muscle memory of proper hand, wrist and forearm position
- The forearm fulcrums improve efficiency and maintain a strong. uninterrupted pull from the beginning of the stroke to the end
- The forearm fulcrums are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forearm Fulcrums Jr. The forearm fulcrums develop an early vertical forearm (evf) position and increase stroke efficiency. An evf position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull. from fingertips to elbow. The forearm fulcrums promote stroke refinement through muscle memory of proper hand. wrist and forearm position.
From the manufacturer
The Forearm Fulcrum Paddles develop Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) and increase stroke efficiency. An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from the fingertips to the elbow. When using the Forearm Fulcrum for stroke refinement, the paddles promote muscle memory of the proper hand, wrist and forearm position. The Forearm Fulcrum improve efficiency and help maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the very beginning to the end of the stroke. The Forearm Fulcrum is beneficial for all four competitive strokes.
Features and Benefits
Promotes Early Vertical Forearm (EVF)
Connects forearm and hand into a single surface by not allowing wrist to bend.
Teaches a High Elbow Position
Calls for a high catch by lifting the elbow.
Open Figure Eight Design
Develops correct stroke muscle memory and prevents shoulder stress without losing the feel for the water against the forearm and palm of the hand.
Focus on Technique Development
Specifically designed for stroke refinement and technique work.