|Product Dimensions||28.3 x 35.41 x 15.49 cm; 6.58 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||2013F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||0.17 Cubic Foot|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||6.58 kg|
First Alert 2013F Water and Fire Protector File Chest, 0.17 Cubic Feet
|Price:||+ $75.22 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Fire-resistant, waterproof chest keeps your valuable documents and electronics secure
- Withstands external temperatures of up to 1550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof design keeps contents dry even when submerged
- 0.17-cubic foot capacity ideal for storing small items and documents
- Independently verified to protect electronic media
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Protect your valuable documents and electronics with the First Alert 2013F Water and Fire Protector File Chest. This waterproof and fire-resistant safe secures your valuables with a locking, clamping-style latch. It has also been verified by an independent testing lab to protect electronic media, including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives. This fire-resistant chest can withstand external temperatures of up to 1550 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes. And thanks to the waterproof seal, the document safe keeps contents dry even if it is fully submerged.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|