|Release date||16 October 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 months - 3 years|
|Item Model Number||GJW19|
|Product Dimensions||10.67 x 10.16 x 13.08 cm; 137 Grams|
Fisher-Price GJW19 Laugh and Learn Click and Learn Instant Camera, early role play toy with music and light
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pretend camera with light, music, and sounds for early role-play fun
- Playful songs, sounds, and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more
- Press the shutter button to snap Puppy's photo, then push the picture back in to reset
- Soft, easy-grasp handle, clicker spinner, and rattle beads for hands-on play
- For babies ages 6-36 months
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get ready to strike a pose. With the Laugh and Learn Click and Learn Instant Camera toy, your mini-photographer can snap photos while songs and phrases help teach about the alphabet, counting, and more. This exciting pretend camera features a light flash, realistic camera sounds, and hands-on activities for your baby to explore. Say cheese, Puppy Where development comes into play Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more. Fine Motor Skills: Busy activities like pressing the buttons and turning the clicker spinner helps strengthen your babys dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Imaginative Play: The realistic camera design lets toddlers pretend to be just like you as they snap Puppys picture again and again.
From the manufacturer
Discover and explore
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn toys are based on familiar, everyday stuff, so babies can discover through play how different things work. And while babies and toddlers are engaged in interactive play, they're introduced to important educational concepts like shapes, colors, numbers and more, as they snap pictures, chat with Puppy, or create their own interpretation of lunch.
Where development comes into play
- Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more.
- Fine Motor Skills: Pressing the buttons and turning the spinner strengthens your baby's dexterity.
- Imaginative Play: The realistic camera design lets toddlers pretend to "snap" Puppy's picture.