|Manufacturer reference||JLZY-ROD BAG-BLACK|
|Package Dimensions||38.3 x 28.1 x 4.5 cm; 670 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.13 delivery
Fishing Bag Fishing Rod Reel Case Carrier Holder Fishing Pole Storage Bags Fishing Gear Organizer Travel Carry Case Bag by Shaddock
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fishing Bags are made with Heavy duty grade high-tech polyester,adjustable shoulder strap, convenient and practical
- High-Capacity Fishing Bag holds 5 rods and reels on the outside and more rods, reels, tackle and equipment on the inside.
- Unique Part: Large exterior pocket with fastener for essentials plus a padded adjustable shoulder strap and carrying handle.
- Dimensions: approx. 48"L x 14"D, 600D Oxford fabric material, sturdy and durable.
- Attention please: Shaddock Fishing rod bag sold by JL SPORT, Shaddock Fishing bag's bottom is made of canva
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Securely fastened with double straps at top of bag and features a quick fastener strap around the outside center that secures gear during transport.
Interior compartment has plenty of room to store equipment, extra reels, tackle and more.
The carry case holds 5 rods and reels on the outside.
Heavy duty grade high-tech polyester, adjustable shoulder strap, convenient and practical.
Pockets: One buckle outside pocket;
Store and carry up to 5 rods on the outside bottom; enough room for equipment on the inside as well.
Material: 600D Oxford fabric, sturdy and durable.
Dimensions: approx. 48"L x 14"D
Weight: approx. 1.98lb
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
He would not suggest packing it full or putting a chair in the middle as the material isn't the strongest, but if you climbing down river banks it can hold all your rods safely, whilst having both hands free.