Fiskars Original Spare Blade, Spring and Screw for Fiskars PowerGear X Bypass Garden Shears PX93, Orange/Black, 1026276
Enhance your purchase
- Includes blade, spring and screw
- Manufacturing: Effortless work thanks to 3 times higher cutting performance
- High durability thanks to stainless precision steel
- Smooth and clean cuts thanks to non-stick coating on cutting blade
- Contents: 1x Spare Blade, 1x Spare spring, 1x Spare screw, For Fiskars PowerGear X Bypass Garden Shears PX93, Colour: Orange/Black, 1026276
Product detailsStyle Name:Spare parts PX93
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 17 x 27 cm; 64 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2021
- Manufacturer : Fiskars
- ASIN : B07CGQ1VD4
- Item Model Number : 1026276
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Includes blade, spring and screw- Manufacturing: Effortless work thanks to 3 times higher cutting performance- High durability thanks to stainless precision steel- Smooth and clean cuts thanks to non-stick coating on cutting blade- Contents: 1x Spare Blade, 1x Spare spring, 1x Spare screw, For Fiskars PowerGear X Bypass Garden Shears PX93, Colour: Orange/Black, 1026276.
1 x Blade, spring, screw PX93
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, after three years I noticed the blade was noticeably struggling to cut.
Because they were pretty expensive I decided to just buy the replacement blade but it's pretty much useless.
After replacing it I used them to do some pruning for about 10 minutes and they were great, however, the next day when I went to use them they would not "spring open" after the first cut and I had to manually pull them open every time I wanted to cut.
I took them to a friend (who is an engineer and handyman) and he replaced the blade.
They now work, but to a limited extent as they only "spring back" half the way.