|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 8.4 x 1.8 cm; 28 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||28 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||24 October 2019|
Fitness Tracker, Activity Tracker Watch with HR Monitor, Fitness Tracker Sleep Monitor Pedometer Watch Step Counter Calorie Counter Watch Compatible with Android/iPhone for Kids Women and Men
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- Sleep Quality Monitor: Automatically monitors how long and how well you sleep at night by reading all these sleep metrics to know your sleeping quality.
- All-day Activity Tracking: Equipped with gravity sensor, identify and count your daily workout activities including steps, distance, calories and activity time
- Sedentaty Reminder: Reminds you to move after a period of inactivity to help you stay active and healthy
- Remote Control Camera: Shake your wrist and take a picture. No need to press the phone to take pictures
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Its a thin band so it looks more like a fitness tracker than smartwatch, it is a fitbit style. That Screen is a OLED 0.95 inch touch with good resolution and looks great on your wrist. Its made of a thermoplastic elastomer that should be more comfortable and friendly for your skin. Its very light in weight only about 23g and is IP67 waterpoof which means it can survive under water upto 1 meter deap for about half an hour.
It has Bluetooth 4.0 technology inside and it'll be able to work with both Android 4.4 and above phones as well as iOS 8.0 and above. The battery inside is a 90mAh cell, which will last around 10 days from a single charge. There's a heart rate sensor that works for the whole day and will be able to keep a track of changes in your beats per minute. There's also pedometer features, plus when you're working out you'll get real time stats on the screen of your distance, duration and more. You'll also be able to setup your own goals on the tracker and be buzzed if you're near to reaching them, which should be useful to make sure you're getting the right motivation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great tracker, highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap but reliable step counter.
The app is great too and monitors sleep very well too. Thank you.