|Package Dimensions||11 x 7.4 x 2.2 cm; 23.5 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||4 Lighting Modes with Mode Memory; Plus Strobe for Emergency; IP68 Waterproof|
|Included Components||1*Tool AA 2.0 Flashlight, 2*O-Ring, 1* Diffuser, 1*Laryard,|
|Average Battery Life||14 Hours|
|Item Weight||23.5 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
LED handheld Flashlight Torch,Pocket-Sized Torch ，Small EDC Flashlight Torch- LUMINTOP Tool AA 2.0, 2019 New Recommend Super Bright 650 Lumens, 5 lighting Modes with Mode Memory, IP68 Waterproof, Powered by AA or 14500 ,Perfect for EDC ,Dog Walking ,Camping , Hiking, Emergency etc
- 【HOW BRIGHT】:With Cree top class XPL-HD LED(50000-hour lifespan), Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 could pump out up to non-diminishing 650-lumens brightness on high mode which only runs with a single 14500 cell. you could have not imagined this small little flashlight will be so bright.Also, support the easy-to-get AA battery and provides max 60h runtime on low mode. (Under American National Standard NEMA/FL-1)
- 【 HOW COMPACT 】:Military grade(HA-III) anodized surface, Aircraft-grade aluminum body, its small form you hardly notice it in the pocket,Compact size but very solid body, which makes T00L AA the best choice of EDC flashlight.
- 【HOW RELIABLE】: Built with the highest IP68 Waterproof Certification, Tool AA 2.0 is suitable for continual submersion in water under 6.5ft. Don't worry about accidentally dropped due to ANSI verified Impact Resistance(up to 5ft). The anti-slip exclusive knurling holds fast in your hand during extreme conditions.
- 【HOW FUNCTIONAL】: Features four lighting modes with mode memory plus strobe, all of which can be pressed the clicky tail or twisting the base to turn on/off. The flashlight will remember the last used mode. Next time you turn on the flashlight, it will light up at the exact mode you choosed. You do not need to cycling through flashing modes to adjust the brightness.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】: 5 Years Free Repair Warranty. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and Comes with a User Guide, a Lanyard, two Spare o rings and a Diffuser for reading, all packaged in a nice box. With supper build quality, it's also a perfect gift for EDC enthusiast, teens, adults in Birthday,Christmas.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Small but Powerful
- Light Source: CREE XPL-HD LED
- Color temperature: 6500 K (cool white)
- Battery Usage: 14500 / Ni-MH / Alkaline
- TOOL AA 2.0 Ultra bright EDC Mini Powerful LED Flashlight, like our customer's experience: Small size, big Power
Powered by single AA or 14500
With Cree top class XPL-HD LED(50000-hour lifespan), LUMINTOP Tool AA 2.0 could pump out up to non-diminishing 650-lumens brightness which only runs with a single 14500 cell. In the evolved internal circuit, the power consumption rate further decreases, and it can continuously light up to 37 hours maximum in the Low mode.. Also, Tool AA 2.0 can support both Ni-MH AA and Alkaline AA. It boasts up to 270 lumens of brightness and runtime of up to 60 hours with just AA.
- 14500: Turbo 650 lm · 33 minutes / High 360 lm · 79 minutes / Mid 85 lm · 6.1 hours / Low 16 lm · 37 hours
- Ni-MH: Turbo 270 lm · 43 minutes / High 140 lm · 2.5 hours / Mid 28 lm · 12.5 hours / Low 3.7 lm · 60 hours
- Alkaline: Turbo 220 lm · 21 minutes / High 140 lm · 49 minutes / Mid 28 lm · 11.9 hours / Low 3.7 lm · 60 hours
PORTABLE & COMPACT
Size: 3.52 in * 0.73 in (half the palm size)
Weight: 0.83 oz (lighter than 4 Quarters)
Clip on Flashlight: With a clip, the TOOL AA 2.0 could also be used as cap light for your convenience. Easy to clip to your belt, remove it if you don't need it.
Whether it's for availability or convenience, TOOL AA 2.0 is a great choice for everyday carry. You can cover the entire flashlight with just your palm. From the size, it’s no wonder only one AA battery powers this one.
5 LIGHT MODES With Mode Memory
Features four modes and strobe, all of which can be pressed the click tail or twisting the base to turn on/off. The flashlight will remember the last used mode, next time you turn on the flashlight, it will light up at the last used mode. You do not need to cycling through flashing modes to adjust the brightness.
Perfect as a backup at home or a necessity outdoors. Great for your drawer, glovebox, or tent. Stands on-end for use as an emergency room or tent light.
Applications: Camping, Construction, Night Fishing,Mountain Climbing, Night Walking, Security, Reading, Riding, Self-defense
The flashlight is IP68 rated, that means it is perfect to use in wet condition, light rain day or snowy day.
Aluminum Alloy Material
Made of high quality aluminum alloy which is sturdy and durable, and the skid-proof design can prevent slip out easily.
Genuine Cree LED
Utilizes a genuine high performance, high efficiency Cree XP-L HD LED for 650LM high brightness.
Soften the beam and easily located the flashlight in the dark.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flashlight feels good in the hand with a deliberate sturdiness. The switching mechanism is easy to operate and has not resulted in any inadvertent switch ons in the pocket. Operation would not be cumbersome with gloves on.
There are four clickable modes of light intensity and a strobe effect depending on the battery in use. The lowest intensity mode is not as useful as others but the most powerful, reportedly, outputs a maximum 650 lumens and is more than adequate for most users.
Battery life is excellent and can run continuously for days on the lowest mode. A standard AA battery provides more than enough power for normal use and a 14500 rechargeable battery extends the maximum output to 650 lumens.
A useful lanyard is included in the accessories along with a spare set of O-Rings. Also included is a diffuser, which I feel is one of the best features of the flashlight. With the diffuser on, a standard room is more than adequately lit up to ensure that most tasks can be completed, including reading.
5 years of free repair is included with the limited lifetime warranty.
I like the Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 EDC flashlight. It is a real bargain at the price.
*Literally the next day.*
It's pleasingly slimline, light but seemingly sturdy.
It lights so brightly that popping the included diffuser over the top and carrying it through the house to test in different rooms, the glow-in-the-dark element of the diffuser is charged inside 2 minutes. The only downside is that because it's so blindingly bright, the outer shell gets hot really quickly. Mine was warm to the touch within about 7 minutes.
It's perfect for what I need it for; housing in a Moroccan hanging candle lantern to light my tent prettily but also safely.
Seriously, this tiny thing packs such a punch. I can't believe it takes so little power to run.
How it's priced in pocket change, I have no idea.
If you're considering buying it, just do so. It costs next to nothing, so there's basically no stakes, and it works brilliantly (pun intended).
- very bright
- versatile power sources (disposable alkaline AAs, and rechargeable Ni-MH (Eneloops) and Li-ion batteries)
- nicely accessorized (have both tail switch option and magnetic tail cap)
- can be turned on via tail switch or twist
- if use tail switch, the tail light remains illuminated (unsure of the battery draw)
- surprisingly fast battery draw when not in use? Maybe from the tail switch light? I used the light a few times in the first 2 weeks without any noticeable decline in brightness. I then did not use the light for about 3 weeks. When I next used the light, the light was flat. Not sure what happened. I am hoping it is a once off. I will be keeping an eye on this.
- *minor* would have preferred a deeper pocket carry
Things to note:
I did have issues with delivery, having to wait a significant amount of time (5 weeks) to receive my product. This is attributable to COVID. Communication throughout was clear.
I bought this torch as I wanted a torch that I could bring around without any concern of not being able to keep the torch powered.
The torch is able to take alkaline AAs but also Ni-MH (Eneloops) and Li-ion batteries. Beyond this, the paired 14500 Li-ion battery has a micro USB port, meaning that if I do not have a battery charger on me, I can just pull up to any outlet or wall wart with a micro usb to get a charge. This breadth means that I should be able to source a battery or recharge in most situations.
As mentioned, the light itself is very bright (with obvious variance between diff battery types). It is nicely built with nice knurling, although it might be regarded as a bit slick in some circumstances. I am pleasantly surprised with the size of the unit as well. Overall, I think this is a great little flashlight.
The box it arrives in is very nice and well presented.
The torch itself is solid and appears to be quite durable.
I was very happy with the weight of the torch.
The finishes were crisp and clear.
The brightness it produced was quite impressive for such a little unit.
I plan to use this for general camping and around the house.
The glow in the dark ring is a nice touch. I think that will be great whilst in my swag or tent.
Such a great value product and impressed overall. I dare say I'll purchase more of their products in the future.
It's quite well packed with a few extra accessories. A glow in the dark lantern cap, some extra o rings, lanyard, and the user manual (which is quite well written).
Would 100% buy again. Just get me a a copper or brass version and it'd be perfect.