|Manufacturer||Litcessory (LIFX Z Compatible)|
|Package Dimensions||11.7 x 8.8 x 0.4 cm; 9 Grams|
|Item Weight||9 g|
Litcessory Flexible Corner Connector for LIFX Z Lightstrips (50mm, 4 Pack, White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- ENDLESS DESIGN -- create breaks in your lightstrips, run lights under cabinets, create lighting for shelves, or connect lightstrips across an entire room -- the possibilities are endless!
- LIMITS: A 10ft extension cable can ONLY be used between the controller and the first lightstrip. Maximum of 3ft in extension cables between lightstrips.
- EASY INSTALLATION -- easy to use! Our cables are flat & flexible AND all pin connectors are removable.
- TECH SPECS -- designed for the LIFX Z lightstrip system, male ends easily convert to female ends, cable is UL listed, made for indoor locations only.
- WARRANTY -- Two full year warranty!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flexible Corner Connector
LIFX Z lightstrips only allow for a single continuous lightstrip run. Litcessory products allow for several!
This flexible corner connector, specifically designed for the LIFX Z lightstrip, enables you to connect two lightstrips with a sharp angle and is more versatile than a hard 90-degree connector, which requires precise alignment of your two lightstrips. This flexible corner connector is 2 in/50 mm long and can be folded over to give you a 1 in/25 mm margin of error when installing your lightstrips.
This product is great for:
- Joining two lightstrips with a sharp corner
- Acting as a 2 in/50 mm extension for breaks between lightstrips
- Flexing to adapt to installations where installation is difficult
MADE FOR INDOOR DRY LOCATIONS ONLY
Will Litcessory products cause my LIFX Z Lightstrip to be dimmer?
- No, Litcessory products do not affect the brightness of the lights, as long as your total lightstrip run length (LIFX Z lightstrip length plus any Litcessory product length) stays within 10 meters/33 feet, your lights will be just as bright!
LIFX says their lightstrips are expandable to a maximum of 10 meters/33 feet. If I use an extension cable or ethernet cable, does this affect the 10 meter/33 foot limit?
- We recommend keeping your total lightstrip run under 10 meters/33 feet. This includes the total length of your lightstrips and any Litcessory products and ethernet cables. Some customers have reported success going over this limit, however we have not tested this.
What is the maximum length of extension cables I can use?
- A 3m/10ft extension cable can ONLY be used between the controller and the first lightstrip. A maximum of 1m/3ft in extension cables can be used between all other lightstrips.
Do Litcessory extension cables have LED lights on them?
- No, Litcessory products do not have any LED lights.
|Flexible Corner Connector||Extension Cable 1m||Extension Cable 3m||Extension Cable 150mm||RJ45 to 4-Pin Ethernet Cable Adapter||4-Pin to 4-Pin Connector|
|Connection Type||4-Pin to 4-Pin||4-Pin to 4-Pin||4-Pin to 4-Pin||4-Pin to 4-Pin||4-Pin to RJ45||4-Pin to 4-Pin|
|Can be placed between lightstrip extensions?||Yes. A maximum of 1m of extension cables can be placed between each lightstrip extension.||No||Yes. A maximum of 1m of extension cables can be placed between each lightstrip extension.||Yes. A maximum of 1m of extension cables can be placed between each lightstrip extension.||Yes. A maximum of 1m of extension cables can be placed between each lightstrip extension.||Yes. A maximum of 1m of extension cables can be placed between each lightstrip extension.|
|Can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip?||Yes. A maximum of 3m of extension cables can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip.||Yes. A maximum of 3m of extension cables can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip.||Yes. A maximum of 3m of extension cables can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip.|
|Supports lightstrip runs up to 33 feet/10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|4-Pin Connector Removable?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Cable is UL Listed||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only|
|Compatible with LIFX Z Lightstrips||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Absolutely disgraceful that they advertise it as being so!
LIFX 4 pin RGB system is slightly different to the standard four pin formation.
Despite me feeding this back to the retailer, the product is still being sold and therefore I’m leaving this negative review.
Don’t be disappointed like I was.
I'd expect for £12 this would be high quality and the pins would be made to stay in place once they're slotted in but this didn't seem to be the case and they're very loose fitting.
Also be aware that they're not too long - for my use case I had to use two together to fit the corner I was using.
I'll start with the good...these work great, WHEN they actually stay connected, which is rare.
Now for the bad...these connectors are so flimsy where they're connected that they hardly ever stay connected. I also have a Roomba vacuum, and every time it goes in that area where I have these strips connected behind one side of my sectional sofa, it knocks them loose. The last time it knocked one loose and the other one was nowhere to be found, as I think the Roomba dragged it all over the floor.
The crazier thing about this is that I don't think I'm alone at all in having Lifx LED strips AND a Roomba vacuum...they are both techie/smart home type products that many people probably will tend to purchase in the same house. I can imagine even someone having a pet being an issue here, just simply brushing up against these things will pull the connectors out.
I'm now looking into some way to better secure these, which I honestly shouldn't have to do since I paid for this product to work as advertised. It's such a small area where the connection is, I suppose I will try Scotch tape and go from there, trial and error.
What I recommend this product? No. I believe Lifx has something like this now, and I would hope theirs actually stays together, so I would spend the additional money on their product instead. If that doesn't work either, then I guess it's back to rigging it together somehow. ;-)
Although I never tried the other two in the bad, it seems obvious to me that they just don't work.