- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Natural Flushable Wipes, Biodegradable, Unscented by Sun & Earth, Resealable for Travel, 12 Count, Pack of 6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Sun & Earth|
|Material type free||Fragrance Free, Phenoxyethanol Free, Phthalate Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free|
|Unit count||12 Count|
About this item
- Clean with confidence! Biodegradable, Flush Friendly, Fragrance Free & Hypoallergenic
- Adult wipes that are infused with the gentle cleansing power of water and are perfect for man wipes, feminine wipes and more
- Made with plant-based ingredients, USDA certified biobased product, 98% biobased material
- No fragrance, no parabens, no sufates, no phthalates, no phenoxyethanol, no drying alcohols
- Proudly made in the USA: Every purchase helps provide jobs for second chance employees
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.02 x 8.64 x 6.1 cm; 386 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Sun & Earth
- ASIN : B07RM6XJF2
Best Sellers Rank:
39,767 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 125 in Wet Wipes
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sun & Earth Flushable Wipes cleans better than toilet paper alone! Our wipes are biodegradable and flush friendly. Clean with confidence with our fragrance free and hypoallergenic wipes made with planted-based ingredients. Sun & Earth wipes are USDA certified biobased product and made with 98% biobased material. No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, or drying alcohols. Proudly made in the USA. Every purchase helps provide jobs for second chance employees.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Or an underwear saver!
My issues with these are twofold and don't actually impact the use of the product, but rather getting to use them.
1. They are difficult to remove from the package, as the end of each wipe isn't in the same spot as you work your way through the package. More often than not I find myself extracting 2 or 3 wipes and having to stuff the extra back in the package.
2. When you are trying to extract them I've found myself accidently tearing them, which is quite inconvenient considering what they are designed to be used for.
The second complaint might take care of itself if my first complaint was addressed, but somehow I doubt it will be, without impacting the thickness of the package.
So, as a product they will do, but aren't ideal for my needs.
Reviewed in the United States on 30 September 2019