|Product Dimensions||23.37 x 7.11 x 16.51 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Model Number||BD16486|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Forever Fresh In-Wall Wet Wipe Dispenser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bathroom: Eliminate unsightly wipe pouches lying around on your tank or on your counter-top. Forever Fresh is discrete. Reduce or eliminate toilet paper consumption via flushable wipes Place them on/in your wall, feel fresh everytime Toilet paper is the old way to clean yourself. Wet wipes are the new way to stay Forever Fresh. Great for kids, adults, and the elderly.
- Nursery: Large enough to hold most sizes of baby wipes next to the changing table. Frees up one hand for baby by securing the wipe package
- Kitchen: Replaced the antibacterial wipes under the sink. Handy for cleaning kids faces mid meal.
- Laundry room: Use these in your laundry room next to the sink either for fabric softener sheets or wipes wiping down stubborn dirt that accumulates on the washer, dryer, and counter tops
- Made in California USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forever Fresh was created for the serious wipe user. This unit was designed to hold many different sizes of adult and baby wipes. Though, wipes are not the same in size, most sizes work great. The smaller wipes work excellent in the dispenser as well, though they may not fit snug, they will absolutely work when the unit is mounted in the wall with no issues WE SUGGEST you leave the wipes in their original bag. Place the bag into the dispenser, as this will also help with the retention of moisture. PLEASE SEE PRODUCT DIMENSIONS BELOW: Forever Fresh dispenser box measures (this is the size hole you will need to cut) 5' 1/4 high x 8' wide x 2' 1/4 depth face plate measures 6' 1/2 high x 9' 1/4 wide x 1/8 depth PLEASE measure your area before purchasing, as this unit is large in order to hold multiple size wipes. The size of wipes that fit best are 6.9 in x 7.4 in the suggested pack size is nothing larger than a 64 ct bag. again please measure area of choice to ensure this product will fit your desired location. Forever Fresh dispenser box measures (this is the size hole you will need to cut) 5' 1/4 high x 8' wide x 2' 1/4 depth face plate measures 6' 1/2 high x 9' 1/4 wide x 1/8 depth We are sure that if you use wipes instead of toilet paper, you will be glad you purchased Forever Fresh. Never have wipes lying all over the place any more No need for breaking your back trying to reach for the wipes on the toilet tank. Now you can have them conveniently located in the wall where your toilet paper used to be. With Forever Fresh life has never been cleaner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 15 June 2017
First, if installing thru sheet rock, you'll need to locate the 2 x 4's. The cut hole should/must be about 1 inch away from the 2 x 4 to accommodate the 'flags' when they swing open to pull the frame tight.
I used a multi-tool to cut the sheet rock but still needed to use a sheet rock saw.
Tightening the 4 phillips head screws that swing the flags inside the wall to tighten the box isn't east. I had to use an impact drill with a phillips head. Even then, the phillips head would slip out of the screw head. To make that work, I had to use my body weight pushing on the impact drill to keep that from slipping and so I could tighten the unit to the wall.
When finished, it does look good and functions as described. The price seems high for an all plastic dispenser. Half the price would seem more reasonable for this plastic dispenser.
Reviewed in the United States on 8 January 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 14 June 2019