Forge Quality TSA Approved Luggage Locks for Travel Accessories, Suitcase, Pelican case, Set Your own Combination, Zinc Alloy Body-Cable Green 2 Locks
|Price:||+ $9.49 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MOST DURABLE TSA RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED LUGGAGE LOCK. Forge locks are designed from the ground up to be the toughest luggage locks around. Our special alloy lock bodies, tightly braided and sheathed steel cables, hardened steel cable lock ends as well as patented internal mechanisms can take such a pounding that we back our product up with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can find a way to break these locks, we’ll gladly refund or replace them.
- PATENTED EASY TO SET 3 DIGIT COMBINATION. Our combination locks have an easy to use lever mechanism to set the combination. Never worry about accidentally changing your lock to the wrong combination or your combination being changed during rough handling.
- LOCALLY OWNED AND SUPPORTED. We offer a comprehensive warranty backed by American customer service. Forge is a veteran owned business based in Wyoming since 2015. We build first-rate, stylish locks for your travel needs. Travel with quality, travel with Forge!
- ALWAYS RELOCKED, ALWAYS PROTECTED. Most TSA locks on the market do not need to be re-locked by a TSA agent after their inspection is completed. With our TSA luggage lock, the agent has to re-lock your suitcase to remove their key. With Forge you never worry about your suitcase locks being left open again.
- SECURITY WITH THE FLEXIBILITY OF A CABLE LOCK. Cable locks can handle situations that normal lock shackles simply can’t. Our lock’s cable is thin enough to thread through all standard sized zippers and hard case lock holes but strong enough to protect your belongings. Our cable offers the flexibility to secure nearly any suitcase, pelican case, backpack, gun case, gym locker, toolbox, purses, computer bag, golf travel bag, etc.
Product detailsColour:Green 2PK
- Package Dimensions : 10.7 x 10.1 x 1.9 cm; 262 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2019
- ASIN : B081VWDNRD
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
222,330 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 123 in Luggage Locks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forge is a quality TSA locks distributor, it is also a veteran owned business in WY. We bring our customers the best in Luggage locks, service and after purchase support. TSA locks are a great compromise between personal security and national security. They allow travelers to maintain some level of control over who gets into their luggage, while affording TSA officers the ability to open bags if they need to do so.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
That said, if you are using these locks for say carry-on, then you can take a small dot of superglue and cover the TSA hole. That way only combination can be used to unlock. Now, if checking-in luggage, you cannot superglue the TSA keyhole. ;) But for carry on, superglue and go!
As for the lock themselves: These Forge locks (with cable and 3-digit code) are outstanding! The best TSA-locks I have ever owned, hands down, not even a competition! Product is well-made and very user friendly and very good quality. The numbers slide well in combination, the set-use system is excellent (lock code cannot be accidentally changed like many other combination locks). The product is very well made for this class of locks. It can be used in check luggage, it can be used in carry-on, locking small things like purses, backpacks, lockers... a number of uses.
I have gifted these as stocking stuffers to several relatives that travel a lot and they loved the locks.
An outstanding product. Thank you!
Reviewed in the United States on 9 February 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 13 April 2021