Fosi Audio Phono Preamp for Turntable Preamplifier MM Phonograph Preamplifier with Gain Gear Mini Stereo Audio Hi-Fi Pre-Amplifier for Record Player with DC 12V Power Supply Box X2
Enhance your purchase
- ❤Tube MM Phono Preamplifier: Converts phono signals to Line Level Signals with low-noise integrated circuits and high-quality components to remove low-frequency noise ensure clear sound quality. Designed with grounding post to protect your turntable.
- ❤Three switchable gain modes: 39, 42, 45 dB. Adjustable gain levels to give you customizable control and outstanding compatibility. Entry-Level high-end analog sound and top-notch circuitry for an unbeatable low cost.
- ❤Tube Preamplifier: It's also a tube preamp with 3.5mm AUX Input. Designed and assembled by Fosi Audio from high-quality components. Great warm, smooth-sounding.
- ❤Applicable vacuum tube model: 6K4/6J1/6J4/GE5654/6AK5/66*In vacuum tubes, etc. You can replace the vacuum tubes to DIY your stereo system. Different tube with different sound.
- ❤What You Get: Box X2 phono preamp x1, Vacuum tubes x2, RCA cable x1, power adaptor x1, user manual x1, 18-Month global warranty, and 24-Hour quick customer service.
- Package Dimensions : 25.65 x 21.59 x 6.6 cm; 650 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Fosi Audio
- ASIN : B07XNTHHBP
- Manufacturer reference : Box X2
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tube MM Phono Preamplifier
Fosi Audio was founded with a simple goal: Build products that sound great and make people want to listen to music every day. We design, manufacture, and sales many Hi-Fi audio products on the market. We pursue your perfect music journey. Enjoy Hi-Fi music with Fosi Audio audio products.
Tube MM Phono Preamplifier/Tube Preamp
- Power Adapter Output: 12V/1.5A
- Product Adapter Input Voltage Range: AC 110V - 240V
- Box X2 Phono Preamp DC Input Voltage: 12V
- Output Voltage Level: 600 Mv @3mV 1kHz
- SNR ≥ 98dB
- THD ≤ 0.1%
- Frequency Response: Standard RIAA
- Product Weight: 0.66 lb/300g
- Product Dimensions: 4.66 inch/3.85 inch/1.29 inch
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT10A, BT20A, TB10A, V1.0G, TDA7498E, HD-A1, BT20C;
- 2.1 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT30A, TB20A, BT30C;
- DAC Series: Q4, Q5, Q5 Pro, Q7; DAC Amp: DA2120A;
- Subwoofer Amplifier Series: TP-01, TP-02, TP-03, M02, M03;
- Phono Preamp: Box X2; Tube Preamp: P1;
- Tube Headphone Amplifier: T20, P2;
- Passive Bookshelf Speakers: DK560, DK560-N;
Audiophile-grade amplification modules offers outstanding performance with its Low-Noise Audio Operational Preamplifiers. It's also a tube preamp with 3.5mm AUX Input. Designed and assembled by Fosi Audio from high-quality components.
Three switchable gain modes: 39, 42, 45 dB. Adjustable gain levels to give you customizable control and outstanding compatibility. Entry-Level high-end analog sound and top-notch circuitry for an unbeatable low cost.
MM Turntable Preamp
Suitable for moving-magnet (MM) cartridges. Precise RIAA equalization. Consistent sonic performance, super low-noise. This mini preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground.
Replaceable Vacuum Tubes
Applicable vacuum tube model: 6K4/6J1/6J4/GE5654/6AK5/66*In vacuum tubes, etc.
FREE RCA Cable
Fosi Audio Box X2 preamp comes with a FREE RCA cable. Unbeatable low cost for an home audio phonograph preamp.
12V/1.5A Power Adapter
Energy-efficient and stable power supply which got authoritative certification by many security tests.
|Type||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp/Headphone Amp||Phono Preamp||DAC|
|Input||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||Bluetooth + RCA||RCA + 3.5mm AUX||USB + Optical +Coaxial|
|Output||Passive speakers||Passive speakers||Passive speakers||Passive Speakers + Headphone||Powered Speakers||3.5mm Headphone + RCA|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.1%||≤0.01%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥105dB|
|Terminating Impedance||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||-||16-200Ohm (Headphone)|
|Power Adapter||24V/4.5A||24V/4.5A||19V/4.74A||24V/4.5A||12V/1.5A||5V 1A|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||-|
|MAX Power Output||100 wattx2||100 wattx2||50 wattx2||50 wattx2||-||-|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was amazed by the quality and sound of this unit, really bringing my vinyl to life and sounding excellent with no ground hum or anything. Even with the stock chinese tubes it sounds great but I will eventually buy a matched pair of other tubes to try out with it for a different sound.
Highly recommended for any vinyl enthusiast that wants their music to come to life and sound nice and organic.
By Amazon Customer on 12 September 2021
Don’t let the price fool you this product means business!
By Adrian Van Duivenbode on 5 June 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I understand this may be further enhanced by fiddling around with different valve sets as well. In this latter regard, I did at the same time purchase the ( allegedly) upgraded valves for an extra £15, but I was disappointed when I received these, as despite what it says on the Amazon website, these were not USA manufactured, made in China writ large on the box(!), so I returned these with a frustrated sense of misrepresentation, unusual for Amazon on the whole.
In terms of downsides, I do think that the increased fullness and warmth have come in terms of sacrificing some detail/ clarity at the top end, although as mentioned above the overall sound is still pleasing. I think it's probably very much a matter of personal taste; if you are used to digital music you will notice, more of a rounding off of the overall sound, but in some scenarios this could be handy to reign in excessively harsh treble. Horses for courses really.
On the whole I'm pleased with my purchase and expect I will be keeping this item.
UPDATE: I acquired another set of valves, Siemens NOS, from eBay, and these immediately lifted the sound further, the bottom end retained its clunk but sharpened up, and a lot more top end detail was revealed. So it does seem that whilst the base package is overall good value an extra £15-20 on better valves is money well spent, with European or American valves seeming to he the way to go.