Fosmon 24 Hour Programmable Digital Timer Outlet (2 Pack), ON/Off Program, LCD Display, Mini Indoor Single Plug-in Outlet Timer, 125V 15A for Seasonal Light, Lamp, Heater, Portable Fan, Aquarium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [AUTOMATE YOUR OUTLET] Simply plug in the Fosmon 24-hour outlet timer and let the timer control your device following your daily 24-hour programmable schedule. You are also able to manually turn the outlet on/off using the MODE button. The timer is great for holiday/Christmas decorations, patio lights, heaters, lamps, fans, and aquariums.
- [USER FRIENDLY OPERATION AND LCD SCREEN] The digital timer is quiet, and the large numbers are very easy to read. Programming your schedule is easy and quick. The timer comes with a backup battery that will keep all the settings for more than 100 hours when external power is not available.
- [SAFE AND RELIABLE TIMER] The electrical outlet timer is rated 125V/15A, and compatible with incandescent, CFL, and LED lights. The polarized 2-prong outlet reduces your chance of getting electrical shock. The light timer is certified by ETL, FCC, and RoHS.
- [SPACE SAVING] The outlet timer only occupies one socket. You are able to use two timers in duplex outlets, or leave the neighboring socket available to other devices. The low profile, side-entry plug design makes the timer fit behind furniture or in other hard-to-reach areas.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
- Product Dimensions : 3.84 x 8.38 x 3.99 cm; 191 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Fosmon
- ASIN : B07X51KHQZ
- Item Model Number : C-10749US
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One ON/OFF Program Daily
The Fosmon 24-hour programmable timer will automatically turn the device on and off to match what you've programmed, repeating the same program every day. You can also press the MODE button to manually turn on and off the outlet.
Very Easy to Program and Use
Setting the outlet timer is very easy and can be done in less a minute. The backup battery will keep the program and clock running when the timer is unplugged or during a power outage. The digital timer is quiet, accurate, and easy to read, making it a great clock for kitchens, bedrooms, or offices.
Save Space and Energy
The light timer is compact, leaving the neighboring socket available. You can also plug two timers into a duplex outlet. With this outlet timer, you will never forget to turn off your lights on time, reducing your energy bill in the long run.
Safe and Compatible
The outlet timer is durable and certified with ETL and FCC standards. The polarized outlet reduces your chance of getting an electrical shock. The timer is compatible with incandescent, CFL, and LED lights.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We have served millions of customers for more than 10 years and every product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Got a question? Reach out to our experienced and dedicated USA based customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please refer to Fosmon's website for more information.
Power: AC 125V/15A, 60Hz
1 On/Off Program Setting
Certifications: ETL, FCC, RoHS
2x Single Polarized Outlet Timer
1x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Now let me say that this timer is EXACTLY what I needed. I didn't need or want anything other than what it does. Just turn the light on at a certain time and turn it off. That's IT.
But most important, because that's all it does it's amazingly EASY to program. Other timers because of their multiple program capabilities can get really cumbersome, I always had to find the instructions buried in a drawer to change the "on" time on my lamps as sunset time changed. This one is totally easy and logical and you can change either the "on" or "off" time in seconds without the manual. I love it. And it's small, doesn't take up much room at the outlet. Plus the backup battery which keeps the time in case of a power outage and allows you to reprogram the timer easily by removing it from the outlet.
Bottom line: If all you want to do is turn a lamp or other device on and off at the same time every day, buy this timer!!