Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Francesca Montillo
Francesca Montillo is a native Italian and currently resides between Boston and her native land. She is the owner and founder of Lazy Italian Culinary Adventures, which offers in-person cooking classes, as well as Zoom cooking classes for team building and special celebrations. Francesca also offers food & wine tours to Italy and has brought small groups to various regions, including Puglia, Emilia Romagna, Sicily and beyond. Francesca is also a food & travel writer and is on staff at several magazines.
She can be reached at www.thelazyitalian.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Savor delizioso dishes with The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook.
Real Italian cuisine is all about simplicity. Using just a few fresh and simple ingredients, The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook brings you the authentic taste of Italy with recipes that prove less is always more.
From Chicken Marsala to Pasta Carbonara to Tiramisu, this cookbook features regional classics that you can whip up any time. With recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients each—most of which are ready to eat in 30-minutes or less—this Italian cookbook makes every meal a celebration of taste and tradition.
The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook includes:
- Cooking essentials that outlines the fundamentals of authentic Italian cuisine, including pantry essentials, equipment, and core techniques.
- 101 simple recipes for appetizers, risotto, pasta, sauces, pizza, bread, meat, chicken, seafood, and dessert!
- A taste tour that explains the culinary preferences of each region and the geographic origins of each recipe.
Traditional Italian recipes don’t need a laundry list of miscellaneous ingredients; Taste every flavor of everyday recipes with The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook.
Authentic Italian dishes ready in 30 minutes
Cooking classic Italian recipes at home doesn’t have to mean chopping, stirring, and standing over a stove for hours on end. The 30-Minute Italian Cookbook makes it simple to create authentic Italian dishes using straightforward methods and easy-to-source ingredients.
Join expert culinary tour guide Francesca Montillo on a journey through the regional cuisines of Italy from Milan to Catania. With recipes that take no more than 30 minutes from start to finish, she’ll show you how easy it is to enjoy a full Italian meal any day of the week.
- Authentic recipes—Serve up soups, risottos, pastas, poultry and meat entrees, seafood dishes, sweet treats, and more.
- The Italian kitchen—Minimize time and effort by knowing how to equip your kitchen and stock your pantry to cook quality Italian meals anytime.
- Perfect pairings—Round out your meals with suggested wine pairings, along with tips for putting together an impressive antipasti platter.
Enjoy hearty Italian food on a moment’s notice with this quick and easy cookbook.
85 Classic and creative dishes to expand your pasta repertoire with ease
Pasta In A Pinch can help you master dozens of fast and easy pasta favorites, with delicious recipes that will get a meal the whole family loves on the table in no time. All you need is store-bought pasta and a handful of staple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
From creamy Pasta with Béchamel Sauce to baked Ziti with White Turkey Bolognese, these authentic and tasty meals are quick enough for any busy weeknight, with enough options to keep you from falling into a pasta rut. You’ll even find a helpful infographic for putting together your own pasta creations, and some recipes for pasta pairings like garlic bread, veggie sides, and cocktails.
Pasta In A Pinch offers:
- Cooking success—Learn the proper way to cook, season, sauce, and serve perfect “al dente” pasta, and boost your skills and confidence in the kitchen.
- Pasta and pantry basics—Explore the most effective ways to stock your pantry with pasta-making staples, and how to choose the best pastas, including whole wheat, gluten-free, and more.
- Improvise and adapt—Many of the recipes include options for easy variations, so you can adapt your dish to use whatever you have on hand.
Expand your pasta repertoire, gain confidence behind the stove, and master 85 delicious pasta dishes.