|Computer Memory Type||DDR DRAM|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||15 x 10 x 4 cm; 160 Grams|
|Item Weight||160 g|
|Date First Available||21 October 2019|
Freenove Case Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 B with Adjustable Cooling Fan, Power Switch, Acrylic Protective Case, USB Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The working Raspberry Pi 4 B is very hot. An adjustable speed fan is practical.
- A useful switch controls the power supply for Raspberry Pi and fan.
- The translucent case allows you to see the Raspberry Pi and LEDs inside.
- Fan uses special port so you can connect 40 pin GPIO cable at the same time.
- Step-by-step guidance will bring you into the Raspberry Pi world. Download Link: https://git.io/fjN1u
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please note this kit DOES NOT include Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
This kit contains a detailed PDF tutorial with 2 parts (Needs to be downloaded).
One part shows how to assemble case and install system on Raspberry Pi.
Another part shows many interesting projects. (Extra items are needed)
You can download the tutorials before purchasing:
1 x Acrylic case (includes screws and nuts)
1 x Screw driver
1 x Freenove Power & Fan board
4 x Heat sink
1 x Fan
1 x USB type C cable (100cm)
1 x USB type C cable (10cm)