|Package Dimensions||15.24 x 15.24 x 5.08 cm; 295 Grams|
|Item Weight||295 g|
|Date First Available||20 October 2019|
Freenove Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 B, Acrylic Protective Case, Adjustable Cooling Fan, 3A Power Supply with Switch, 32 GB SD Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Necessary items -> If you just bought a Raspberry Pi 4 B, then you need this kit to make it run.
- Power & Fan board -> Provides independent port for Fan, which won't affect GPIO pin anymore. It also integrates a power switch.
- Adjustable fan -> Working Raspberry Pi 4 B is very hot. A cooling fan is needed.
- Strong power -> This kit includes a 3A power supply with a useful power switch.
- Detailed tutorial -> Step-by-step guidance brings you into the Raspberry Pi world. Download Link: https://git.io/fjN1u
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please note this kit DOES NOT include Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
This kit contains a detailed PDF tutorial with 2 parts (Needs to be downloaded).
One part shows how to assemble case and install system on Raspberry Pi.
Another part shows many interesting projects. (Extra items are needed)
You can download the tutorials before purchasing:
1 x Acrylic case (includes screws and nuts)
1 x Screw driver
1 x 32GB SD card (Ultra High Speed Class 1)
1 x SD card reader
1 x Freenove Power
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
(Update) The fan became has become very noisy after 2 weeks of running . Tried taking the variable speed control down to low reduces the noise temporarily and then returns. Lowering my rating because of this.
Fan is complete dead after 4 months...