|Hardware Interface||USB Type C, HDMI|
|Package Dimensions||15.19 x 15.19 x 4.9 cm; 490 Grams|
|Item Weight||490 g|
|Date First Available||8 September 2020|
Freenove Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 B, Protective Case, Adjustable Speed Cooling Fan, 32 GB SD Card, 3A Power Supply with Built-in Switch
Enhance your purchase
- Necessary items -> If you just bought a Raspberry Pi 4 B, then you need this kit to make it run. (Note: the fan makes noises at high speed.)
- Power & Fan board -> Provides independent port for Fan, which won't affect GPIO pin anymore. It also integrates a power switch.
- Adjustable fan -> Working Raspberry Pi 4 B is very hot. A cooling fan is needed.
- Strong power -> This kit includes a 3A power supply with a useful power switch.
- Detailed tutorial -> Step-by-step guidance (download needed, no paper tutorial) brings you into the Raspberry Pi world. Download Link -> https://git.io/fjN1u
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please note this kit DOES NOT contain Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Come with 2 detailed tutorials. (Download needed, no paper tutorial.)
One shows how to assemble case and install system on Raspberry Pi.
The other shows many interesting projects. (Extra items are needed.)
You can download the tutorials before purchasing:
1 x Acrylic case (contains screws and nuts)
1 x Screw driver
1 x 32GB SD card (Ultra High Speed Class 1)
1 x SD card reader
1 x Freenove Power & Fan board
4 x Heat sink
1 x Fan
1 x 5V 3A power adapter
1 x USB type C cable (100cm)
1 x USB type C cable (10cm)
1 x Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It has a power button and fan which do not take up any pins on the GPIO connector.
It allows access to the camera and video connectors.
It doesn't have any extra LEDs.
Overall, the acrylic box is simple, yet rugged and I would recommend it to anyone, especially those who want to use their RasPi for experiments.