|Product Dimensions||4.67 x 8.59 x 18.42 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Model Number||019|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Wash before use.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Fridababy MediFrida The Accu-Dose Pacifier Baby Medicine Dispenser
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Paci-style baby medicine dispenser prevents spit-ups and ensures accurate dosing by bypassing baby's tastebuds.
- Sends medicine to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors.
- Same familiar paci shape used in hospitals nationwide.
- Features markings for common medicine doses.
- Works with all standard oral syringes.
- CPSC-APPROVED. Only paci-style dispenser that is CPSC-approved for use as a pacifier.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MediFrida delivers the full dose through a soft, familiar paci that sends medicine to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors, bypassing baby's taste buds to prevent spit-ups so baby swallows full dose. MediFrida is the only paci-style baby medicine dispenser that doubles as a real pacifier, so dosing doesn't disrupt baby's busy soothing schedule.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When you put the dropper in the pacifier and push the dropper down, the medicine squirts out of the pacifiers nipple. The whole idea is to keep the medicine in the pacifier so the baby can suck it out, not to choke them.