|Package Dimensions||17.2 x 12.19 x 4.6 cm; 308 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FB031|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||308 g|
Fridge Lock, Refrigerator Lock, mini fridge lock, File Cabinet Lock, Drawer Lock, Lock for Cabinet, Child Safety lock Refrigerator Door Lock combination, fridge door lock with combination by ToolsGold
|Price:||+ $4.99 Delivery|
- New Design with Combination Lock! No need for a key!
- TESTED ADHESIVES AND 2 EXTRA- High quality 3M Adhesives that have been tested for strong hold but will not leave residue if taken off (Takes a lot of force to take off) Can reuse with the included 2 extra adhesives
- NON-SCRATCH, STRONG CABLE- Strong wire cable with black protective rubber case to ensure No SCRATCHES to the side of your fridge.
- 2 WAYS TO INSTALL- No tools required to for the adhesive stick installation -OR- Using the screw divots, screw and bolt the lock to a shed or door for heavy duty! (Screws and bolts not included)
- MULTI-FUNCTION- Use for Fridge Lock, Cabinet Lock, Health Care security Lock, File Drawer Lock, Cupboard Lock, Shed Lock
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We have taken in count the negative reviews. As of August 20th we have a NEW DESIGN that makes the lock stronger and now the dials spin when it is NOT locked.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very impressed with the product being all in one piece and no seperate lock and key. Have ordered more. Would like to be able to purchase white.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 March 2019
The flaw is in the pin that locks into the base. It is a thin metal rod that has a narrow part near the end, and then a it gets wider, kind if like a little ball. the ball is what locks into the base, however the thin metal strip before it is weak. If someone applies enough force, and it's not alot, it will snap. Both broke this way which was due to my 4 year old daughter trying to open the fridge. She isn't that strong obviously so it didn't take much to break it. Both units broke in the same way for the same reason.
The rest of the device is great, the concept is great. If this issue was fixed it would be the best lock of it's kind on the market.
That being said there’s a significant flaw, in that the combo can’t be scrambled while the cable is out of the lock housing. Being installed in a fire house the oncoming and offgoing shifts can look at the combo while it’s still unlocked. This compromises the security of our beloved food and beverage. For now we’ll change the combination from time to time. Maybe I got a defective lock and the seller can ship another one out.