Highly readable and very addicting, I couldn't put this book down. It has romance, high-stakes politics, a bitter civil war between two brothers, and a sister whose powers could change everything.
What I LOVED:
1. Sonya learns to depend on her inner strength, not just her aura powers. Her character growth is one of the best parts of the entire series.
2. Anton never ceases to surprise me (and that's a good thing). No spoilers.
3. The fantasy world expands to Esten (a France-like country) where auraseers are treated like slaves. Sonya's story has inspired the auraseers to seek independence and freedom, even at the cost of their own lives.
4. Friendship continues to be essential as both men and women support each other, trust in each other, and work together to bring about positive change.
5. The romance is both sweet and just the right amount of sexy. And the dance scene in the convent? It was smoking hot.
Don't miss this heart-wrenching, beautifully written conclusion of an unforgettable series.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.