|Compatible Devices||Television, Streaming Players|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Remote|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Connector Type||Radio Frequency|
|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 5.69 x 17.78 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
|Item Model Number||33710|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||24 February 2017|
GE 4 Device Universal Remote, Works with Smart TVs, Lg, Sony, Blu Ray, DVD, DVR, Roku, Apple TV, and Other Streaming Players, Simple Setup, Auto Scan, Pre-Programmed for Samsung TVs, Bronze, 33710
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- MULTI-DEVICE CONTROL - Operate up to 4 different audio and video components such as TVs, Blu-Ray/DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, Roku boxes and other Streaming Media Players, Soundbars and More
- BEST REMOTE CODE LIBRARY This universal remote works with ALL MAJOR BRANDS and supports thousands of the latest audio/video equipment.
- Does not work with Roku streaming stick, fire TV stick, or other RF streaming devices
- SIMPLE SETUP This remote comes pre-programmed for Roku and Samsung TVs and includes an easy to follow online setup video providing trouble-free setup, auto scan technology and a master volume control, allowing you to control the volume no matter what device you are operating
- TRUSTED BRAND GE is the leading brand in universal remote controls and is backed by free U.S.-based technical support. Call the experts at 800-654-8483 with any questions or issues about your purchase. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simplify your home entertainment center with the GE 4 device universal remote. It can control up to 4 different audio/video devices such as your TV, cable, Blu-ray player, DVD, DVR, satellite, audio, sound bars and streaming media players like Rook and Apple TV. The remote features a master volume control option which allows you to control the volume no matter what device you're operating. The menu navigation buttons guide you through the menu on DVRs and set top boxes, and the DOT button gives easy access to the sub-channels such as 4. 2. The sleek brushed silver designer finish compliments any home decor. The instruction manual and Code library list is included, along with a video link for an easy-to-follow online setup video. The remote requires 2 AAA batteries, which are not included. Streamline Your home entertainment system with the GE 4 device universal remote.
From the manufacturer
4-Device Designer Series Universal Remote Control - Brushed Bronze (Champagne)
Controls up to 4 different Audio/Video components such as TVs, Blu-Ray/DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, Streaming Media Players, Soundbars and More! Remote buttons include the most common buttons and more, such as Menu, Home/Guide, DVR LIST, Info, Navigation, Advanced DVR and Digital Dot button for easy sub-channel access. Requires 2 'AAA' Batteries (not included). Does not work with Roku Streaming Stick or Amazon Fire TV/Stick.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best part though was how Amazon was quick to refund all monies including postage.
Top reviews from other countries
The remote is light and slightly smaller than I expected, which is pleasant. It's very thin, like my smart phone, but lighter and narrower.
I don't know what the ABCD buttons do, but everything I've wanted to do has been easy so far.
I will definitely modify my review if it breaks early on. So far, I'm loving it.
However, at first it seemed like it was able to perform only the very basic functions on my 6-year old Toshiba TV like powering on or changing channels, but that others (source selection, TV configuration menu) were either unavailable or were working wonkily. That's because I used the codes listed in the enclosed instructions. I then went to the manufacturer's Web site (byjaco.com) and found there a whole different set of codes corresponding to the label inside the battery compartment. The first one I tried worked perfectly and I can now use the remote fully for my TV. I do not know if it works for Apple TV or networking capabilities since I do not find those things relevant for my needs and it would be picayune for me to complain about that.
It would be a good idea for GE to include a more useful and up-to-date version of the codes list in the packaging or to simply direct people to go to the Web site as a first step. Programming the remote is simple and very fast.
I also appreciate its slim-line profile and the light weight. And if you buy one of the versions in another finish than the standard basic black, it becomes more readily identifiable as you need to locate it. I have yet to try it for my Blu-Ray players, but it does seem to be lacking one-key access to some of the functionalities like time elasped or remaining; I would probably need to go into menus to use them with this remote. But that is a minor point and I consider myself fully satisfied.
También sería bueno tener una confirmación cuando se envía un comando a los aparatos “con la luz roja” pero... fuera de eso funciona cómo está descrito.
The remote itself is cheap but not totally unattractive. I would recommend it for traditional, small home TV setup. Not useful if you have a lot of home automation like wi-fi lights, and additional speakers and other things to control. This will only control Infrared devices and needs line of sight.
- Fácil instalación, instrucciones sencillas, sólo no olvides guardar el instructivo porque ahí vienen las claves, en menos de 5 minutos estaba cambiándole a mi canal favorito desde mi cama.
- Elegante y de buenos materiales. Aguanta caídas y golpes, aunque obvio es para cuidarse, si se le da un mal trato, al paso del tiempo, sufrirá descomposturas.
- bastantes botones, más de los que necesito, eso me gusta porque no le faltó ninguna opción.