|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 3.81 x 7.62 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Item Model Number||26931|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||White & Light Almond|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||1 In-Wall Sensor|
|Item Weight||181 g|
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Light Switch, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Compatible, White & Light Almond, 26931
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Put home automation into motion with the GE-branded Unfrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Motion Switch. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired motion-detecting smart switch operates ceiling lights, wall fixtures and more through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Wink, SmartThings, Home Seer, Vera, Nexia and more.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|