GameSir Xbox One Dual Charging Dock Charger Station with 2x 800mAh Rechargeable Batteries and 3.3ft USB Cable For Xbox One/One S/One Elite Wireless Controller
- Compatible Devices - Xbox One / Xbox One X /Xbox One S / Xbox One Elite wireless controllers, simultaneously store and charge two Xbox One official controllers. Gold-plated connector for fast charging speed. Controllers fully charged in 3.5 hours.
- Includes 2 pack 800mAh rechargeable battery packs to keep on gaming for hours. No need to remove the battery when charging the controllers.
- Built in LED indicator for charging status, red LED indicates batteries being charging and standby mode, green LED indicates fully charged. Fast charging via Xbox One console.
- Xbox One controller battery charger station is safety guaranteed, highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry, stops charging automatically when the battery is fully charged.
- Replaces the Xbox One official controller battery housing with a rechargeable battery pack for up to 10-12 hours of playtime. Note: Xbox One controllers are not included.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 8.99 x 17.5 cm; 288 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 April 2018
- Manufacturer : GameSir
- ASIN : B075N8TDBG
- Item Model Number : 712640058555
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GameSir Xbox One Controller Charger Dock
Specifically designed for charging the batteries of Xbox One / Xbox One X /Xbox One S / Xbox One Elite Controllers.
When not gaming, simply put the equipped Xbox One Controllers on the xbox charger and it will start charging automatically without the need to remove the battery. When fully charged, leaving controllers on the xbox one charging station will never harm your controllers, for inside there is chip design for over-current/ over-voltage/ over-heating/ short-circuit protection.
2x 800mAh rechargeable battery packs replace your Xbox One Controller's battery housing, turning them into rechargeable battery packs. This is a quick and easy process to charge each controller, simply plug the base into an open USB slot on the Xbox One, or into a USB charger, thanks to the dual conductive leads.
GameSir creates lasting products that help people benefit from the best quality of gaming equipment and make your daily gaming better, easier and more fulfilling.
Quick Charging Speed
Xbox controller charging stand can simultaneously store and charge two Xbox One official controllers. Gold-plated connector for fast charging speed. Controllers fully charged in 3.5 hours.
Note: Connecting the USB cable with the controllers directly will also allow charging.
Xbox rechargeable battery station has highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry, stops charging automatically when the battery is fully charged.
When fully charged, leave controllers on the xbox one charging station will never harm your controllers.
GameSir Rechargeable Batteries & Dock
1 x Xbox One Battery Charging Dock;
2 x 800mAh Rechargeable Batteries;
1 x USB Cable (3.3ft) ;
1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The docking station LED glows red when a controller is charging, and green when it's fully charged. Not sure if there is a setting to change it, but even when our Xbox is off, the charging station's LEDs stay illuminated 24/7 which is a bit annoying.
My only other criticism is that the build quality is a little flimsy and 'plastic-y'. It can be fiddly to place the controller into the docking station so that the contacts line up too. But overall, this thing works as it should and is reasonable enough value for money.