- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
GameSir Xbox One Dual Charging Dock Charger Station with 2x 800mAh Rechargeable Batteries and 3.3ft USB Cable For Xbox One/One S/One Elite Wireless Controller
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$7.00 (17%)|
|Compatible devices||Game Consoles|
|Item weight||227 Grams|
About this item
- Premium charging station specially designed for Xbox One / One X/Xbox One S / Xbox One Elite wireless controllers, simultaneously store and charge 2 Xbox One controllers. Gold-plated connector for fast speed charging. Controllers fully charged in 3.5 hours.
- Includes 2 800mAh rechargeable battery packs to keep on gaming for hours. No need to remove the battery when charging the controllers. But both charging the batteries and charging the controllers with batteries are supported.
- Built in LED indicator for charging status, red LED indicates batteries being charging and standby mode, green LED indicates fully charged.
- Xbox One controller battery charger station is safety guaranteed, highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry, stops charging automatically when the battery is fully charged.
- Replaces the Xbox One official controller battery housing with a rechargeable battery pack for up to 10-12 hours of playtime. Note: Xbox One controllers are not included.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 5.99 x 14 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 April 2018
- Manufacturer : GameSir
- ASIN : B075N9V819
- Manufacturer reference : GSW60X190
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Check the Charging Status
RED LED indicates batteries being charging
GREEN LED indicates fully charged.
xbox one rechargeable batteries can work for continuous 10-12 hours. Never miss a important winning moment because of low battery.
Note : The dual charging dock only compatible with the batteries included.
Multiple Charging Ways
The charging station can charge for 2 controllers or 2 battery packs at one time, either controllers or battery backs would be working fine.
We recommend charging controllers, for weighted controllers can have better connection with the dual conductive leads.
High quality Xbox charging station specially designed for Xbox One / One X / Xbox One S / Xbox One Elite wireless controllers, simultaneously store and charge 2 Xbox One controllers.
Quick Charging Speed and Over-charge Protection
Controllers fully charged in 3.5 hours. Xbox rechargeable battery station has highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry, stops charging automatically when the battery is fully charged. When fully charged, leave controllers on the xbox one charging station will never harm your controllers.
GameSir Charging Dock for Xbox Controller
1 x xbox One Controller Charger
2 x 800mAh Rechargeable Batteries
1 x USB Cable (3.3ft)
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kaatlaur on 30 April 2020
By Rhona Lam on 13 August 2019
Top reviews from other countries
The docking station LED glows red when a controller is charging, and green when it's fully charged. Not sure if there is a setting to change it, but even when our Xbox is off, the charging station's LEDs stay illuminated 24/7 which is a bit annoying.
My only other criticism is that the build quality is a little flimsy and 'plastic-y'. It can be fiddly to place the controller into the docking station so that the contacts line up too. But overall, this thing works as it should and is reasonable enough value for money.