Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch Gaming Keypad and mouse kit for PS4 Xbox One Nintendo Switch Windows PC Game Console, Wireless Controller Adapter with TTC Red Switch keyboard for PUBG / Fortnite / COD
Order within 10 hrs and 39 mins
- 【RGB BACKLIT Mechanical GAMING KEYBOARD And Mouse】 Adjustable backlight brightness level and breathing speed. The mouse is equipped with a PMW3360 laser gaming sensor and achieves high precision 12000 DPI tracking. The ergonomic palm rest height brings you the ultimate gaming experience and is the best choice for professional players.
- 【Plug&Play, Save Desk Space】 GameSir VX2 is equipped with an adapter, no need to purchase separately, and there is no cumbersome cable. Just need to plug the 2.4G Dongle into the USB port of the switch to control all consoles. Gaming Keypad, no extra keys, is light and portable. Don't need to worry about your game space being blocked to play your skills better.
- 【36 TTC Red Switches Programmble Gaming Keypad】 Keyboard is equipped with the fastest and quietest TTC red switches. They have a 1.2mm ultra-high-speed operation capability, which are quiet but very accurate. It is very suitable for gamers who like the touch of buttons and soft fingertip feedback. The gaming mechanical keyboard can remap all the keys to execute complex commands, saving precious time in the game, and achieving the game is a victory.
- 【Minimum delay】 GameSir's proprietary technology, Agility X, realizes low-latency connections without interruption. Solve the fundamental problems of latency, stability and connectivity. A professional-grade wireless solution that provides instant wireless connectivity and has an ultra-low latency of about 1ms. Professional players no longer have to worry about losing games due to delay.
- 【Keypad and Mouse Combo for All Consoles】 Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, Windows 7/8/10 PC. GameSir VX2 gaming keyboard and mouse combo is suitable for almost consoles.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 A batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 6.7 x 5.9 x 7 cm; 200 Grams
- ASIN : B07V8HCRRX
- Item Model Number : VX2
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch is perfect for playing these games on consoles, including Apex Legends, Fortnite, PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Anthem, Battlefield V, Splatoon 2, Warframe, Destiny 2, Titanfall 2, Doom, Overwatch, Red Dead: Redemptionll and so on!
2nd Gen. Agility X 2.4GHz Receiver
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch keypad utilizes the 2nd generation Agility X 2.4GHz wireless receiver for instant and reliable wireless connection with ultra-low latency, whose polling rate achieves up to 1000Hz, and is 8 times faster than that of 1st generation.
36 TTC Mechanical Red Switches
The all-new GameSir VX2 AimSwitch gaming keypad is a wireless one-handed mechanical keypad with 36 TTC mechanical red switches, enabling up to 50 million keystroke lifespan and being superior for speed and accuracy to give you a gaming experience like never before.
69g Ultra-light Mouse
The GameSir GM400 is a gaming mouse that combines high-speed input and high precision with a state-of-the-art lightweight body for exquisite control in any battle. Equipped with PMW3360 laser gaming sensor. Adjustable 7-level DPI and 4-level polling rate. The extremely flexible Air cable enables mouse operation with minimal load.
GameSir G-Crux APP
With the GameSir G-Crux app, you can set and adjust rich functions such as customizing button functions, adjusting the sensitivity of HIP (quick) and ADS (snipe). We will continue to update new features and new game plans.
* Supported OS: Android 4.4 or later / iOS 8.0 or later
ALPS Ultra-thin 3D Joystick
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch has Uniquely designed 3D joystick, which can be used as D-pad or left joystick, reaching different operation experience.
Alloy cover & RGB backlight
Featuring individually programmable backlit keys and 16.8 million color options. In the darkness, the moon is not the only that people can see, including you this time.
Built-in 3600MAh battery. You can play for a long time with one full charge.
|Working Platforms||Xbox One/PS4/Switch/Windows PC||Xbox One/PS3/PS4/Switch/Windows PC|
|Switch Type||TTC Red Switches||TTC Blue Switches|
|Mouse adjustable DPI||7 levels (400/800/1600/2400/3200/6400/12000)||5 levels (400/800/1600/3200/12000)|
All our products are brand new and authentic, coming with 30-day money back guarantee and one-year warranty, but it does not cover man-made damage caused by buyer or user.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The backlit keys make it so much better gaming in low light situations and i MUCH prefer the new switches which are not only way quieter (the older ones while good, were some of the loudest switches ive ever heard!) but feel very nice indeed.
The thumbstick is a real winner as well,makes it much easier in certain games on the consoles that ask for these inputs .I'm even finding it useful on the pc as well.
Battery life is much improved as well, i couldn't do a big gaming day on the older one without reaching for a powerbank, not so with the VX2! I don't know the full life as ive not yet drained it fully but its more than comfortably capable of doing more than one hardcore day per charge!
I also really prefer the fixed wrist rest and find the ergonomics overall improved and now excellent. It is also much heavier using metal in major parts of construction so feels much more sturdy (not that i broke the old one) and is less likely to move around on you.Its a very well made keyboard, by far my nicest and i have a fair selection of gaming and full mechanical keyboards. This is my go to keyboard for FPS not only on my XbobeoneX but also on my gaming PC. The connection dongle is a better design than the older one as well having a built in cable. The mouse is actually very decent,with plenty of buttons! I use a Razor mouse on my PC but always use the provided mouse when gaming on the console. Connecting it up to a pc is simple as can be, wireless or wired, I use it wireless myself as that suits the situations i use it in better and get zero kinds of lag, ghosting etc and ive tested it side by side to a cabled keyboard. When it comes to connecting and setting it up on the console it is a bit fiddly but it works perfect everytime as long as you follow the instructions.Every game is different and you always have to find what settings work for you. I tested in some third and first person games and in all cases it was much better than using a controller, as far as FPS games go when i got my settings correct it was as good as PC, honestly blown away! Older model was just not quite there,this one is. I flashed too the latest firmware as soon as i got it.
As far as headphones go, no problem just turning on a second controller (you still need one for the emulation) after you have connected the vx2 and using that just for headphones, this is exactly what i do with zero issues what so ever, older one was a bit more fiddly and often had to connect second controller after booting game up.
So if you're looking for a decent input method on consoles or just after a nice dedicated gaming KB and mouse for your PC, the VX2 is absolutely worth a look.
Top reviews from other countries
I owned the first model of this, the gamesir vx aimswitch and was instantly a fan. Gamesir have made some really good improvements since the vx aimswitch, vx aimswitch was plastic design compared to the vx2 aluminium body which just feels a more premium product. The vx aimswitch never had backlit keys which makes such a better experience on the vx2. The vx aimswitch needed a key combination to switch in between console types where the vx2 automatically switches in between console types. The plug and play makes setting up so easy. I've read other reviews about keys not being the same as console but as a PC gamer obviously it can't be the same so obviously A,D,W,S keys are obviously left, right, up and down. The select and back buttons are space bar and C. These keys are fully interchangeable using the G-Crux app available for mobile by just searching G-Crux on Google. The app also can change sensitivity etc and also has other configurations you can change to which other users have uploaded to the app and firmware updates. So just download the app and check the keys needed for each console you use. The change to USB type C is a big thumbs up from me compared to the micro USB used in the vx aimswitch. I've tried the vx2 on the switch, PS4 and PC so far and works flawlessly. There is no lag for me while playing games and will definitely give you the edge in games. The instruction manual is easy to understand.
Anyone needing help using this just ask.
- Dumb-free/ easy installation - it was nice and quick with a good manual.
- Keyboard has a very good weight (sturdy feel) to it and grips well to my desk surface and comes with a small joystick that you can control with your thumb.
- Be noted that if you prefer to use your own Mouse then you can use it along with the keyboard.
- So easy to aim and control thanks to the specialised gaming keyboard that prevents you from pressing any wrong (Window) buttons.
- Various ways to connect and sync to PC, PS, Xbox, and mobile phone.
- No latency with high precision
And most importantly it definitely improved my game performance. So I highly recommend this product to anyone!